What the???

Just now when I logged onto pvp screen I found I am in veteran league now… I remember the last two battles I have encountered the winning defeat glitch, but I clearly remember I was still in master league…
How come I got kicked out not one but two leagues???
Oh well, guess I will become a bully hehe :wink:

Yeah i Got the same Thing… When i lose 3 in Master i go direcktly to verteran lol… Someone in chat sayd something like they “closed” expert for a While… But really i have no Clue… :slight_smile:

Don you break my 24 winstreak yesterday I hate you so much :smiley:

edit : soooooo much !

Don I’m the one who said that, and they didn’t close it they combined the leagues expert and master to make more matches with people. Now there is only 3 leagues

Ahhh… I get what you mean now…,
There’s no expert league anymore!
I wonder why I met many players with 9 star elemental wyrms recently… I thought they come up from expert league but the fact is they are all lifted up anyway XD

The question is: if it’s so easy for the devs to change the system, then why don’t they just fix problems such as crazy BAs straight away :wink:

really wow I had no idea that stinks does that mean they changed the dia too?

because pvp is online… They can easilly change things that are online… like adding more online mission…

while ba is part of the game mechanisms… need to recode or something… im not a techie guy but hope that explains it…

Also they are recoding the game I think