So many newbies in Master League

No offense to any players, just surprised with the amount of players in Master League now (I mean A LOT) with very weak arks and no clue what they are doing.

Just AOE all the way. Some guys even have the support arks but use them to attack only, clearly they grab the linups suggestion from here.

So, if you are on of these players make yourself known, there are many players here that can help you out.

From every 5 battles I have, 3 or 4 are against that type of opponent.

Did you fight my team of 3-4 star monsters? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, the teams were not that bad lol.

It is because they merged the 4 leagues into just 3. So there are a lot of people who would normally be in a higher league in masters. Expert is gone now. It is just rookie, veteran and master. 

they r soooo little. we r sooo big. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is good if you want to gain crystals a lot faster…but you have a point, master league used to be a lot harder, now I’m encountering teams that are half dragon based with maybe 1 to 2 OM arks on them. I’m starting to play Destructor early on in the lineup rather than placed in the middle of my lineup just to get speedier wins. 

You just DCed on me after you started with the BA’s and then I got 'em after that… There were so many.

Hahaha ‘gain Crystal’ a lot faster suddenly get the piece of humor~ :stuck_out_tongue: