Are we losing innovativation and creativity in teams?

For me Gyo > BB because it’s ready charged with high speed, an excessive force move and water link, plus immunities.

Tbh that strat stopped working well after mal blowback was changed, so i guess it was nerfed in some way

Either BB gets to be a single traget Monster.
Or exissive force gets nerfed to where it only works when the monster is 80% health.

BB is OP sooner or later he will be nerfed am sure of it.

Nerfing exissive for is the way to go.

He doesnt really need a nerf, he is managable as he is cheesy. He was a mistake in the first place, but nerfing him now will be another mistake.

I dont see a problem with simply giving BB a dual attack rather than AOE or single attack. Doesnt seem to help him a ton or nerf him a ton, and he already has stealthbane so it wouldnt make him weak to camo. It just means that BB spam teams would have to rethink or only kill 2 monsters at a time.

Yea maybe it helps you more, and honestly I will not feel bad about losing to raw but let’s see what happens if nerf happens.
GG for both games, and it was neither enjoyment nor it was out of hatred, I still remember how you kept my robin alive & thrashed my whole team, it’s just winning that particular battle , second time it was more easy as I knew what you had coming and my front just brutally countered yours.
I can troll & rub it in but Naah, it will satisfy you if I did that.

Yeah keeping Robin alive was one of my favourites with my raw team, I remember doing that to you. I actually had a match this season where Robin was there and did assassinate while my Drako was on the field. Robin got stunned a bit and much later on was getting a turn. I have got so used to leaving Robin on the field that I thought it didn’t have a kill then it suddenly did bloodfury on my key monster at the time and the opponent went on to win! I lost the game because of that Robin, first time in a couple of years since that’s happened haha.

I really like your teams a lot. Even when you follow/copy the meta with something like your link holy TT right now you do something a little more creative with it. They’re often surprisingly strong and you manage to beat me more than I beat you. Thanks for all the good games together.

P.S. This is not me trying to flatter you to make you like me more :wink: I just thought in a thread about creativity and innovation in team building you’re probably one of the best examples of someone who does diverse, strong teams which you design with your own ideas.

1 Like

How about none of the above?

1 Like

Same sentiments, add also ooo with those sleep immunes

1 Like

It’s all about being innovative, but effective and getting the wins imo!