Are we losing innovativation and creativity in teams?

All i see this pvp is bb spam… seriously

5 Likes

I can name a few of em :rofl::rofl:

Tbh, all those BB spam teams are just noobs who can’t win except using BB spam.

2 Likes

Like RNA Kei -->noobking😊

2 Likes

You realize he could set up any other sweeper with that team right?

Bb is just currently the most effective sweeper.

And Gyo spam or Gyo link. 16 v16 will be better :slight_smile:

So you’re saying , he can run any other sweeper but he chooses to run a cheat code of sorts to make sure he’ll win easily.
Not a knock on him but I’m sure he is just not confident enough to run anything else. :thinking:

Can I just face RNA Kei and other BB spammers with Uto, Aegis, and Midas in their team? I wanna eat them so bad and increase my wins. :frowning:

Or maybe it’s because Excessive force. Shields, HG etc will only slow down a team like that and probably overturn. Not sure I agree with Zard’s “he could run any sweeper”. But I don’t know🤷🏻‍♂️

Zard is just defending Delugazar, as it’s the best cheat code sweeper ,
A little nerf & it will become useless in their opinion, it will be unusable, players won’t use it.
It will be end of bb.

Have you ever seen my setup​:wink::wink:

I can’t remember. I’m assuming it’s fairly original from your post. Is it winning though? @Killerdog has a pretty cool set up right now

I hardly use the monster already lol.

No such thing as a cheat code in the game. He can legitimately play what he likes.

Also does anyone here consider that it might actually be fun to use delugazar? Sure it’s effective. However not everyone runs it just because it is effective. Some people run it because it’s fun to use. Why we gotta be rude to people like that?

BB was a mistake from devs, lets face it. Theres no going back now, i dont think he really needs a nerf, but he was a mistake and never should have been released. It was the beggining of the power creep era.

Everyone can play whatever they like, I’m not saying this strategy should be banned coz “HE” is running that strat’

Making double thirst raw makes the most effective sweeper in this game in check, you just can pair it with auto protects & sweep your way through,
There are people like you & killerdog who are great at moderating this forum & but when it comes to legitimately debating a balance situation, well sorry to be rude , I wouldn’t rate you guys.

There are players who by using Delugazar know how easy it is to sweep, me who also used Delugazar, it’s super cheese way to win,
When so many players complained about malwing , despite having malwing I rarely used it, but after blowback nerf, I use it now. I’m not asking for a medal or anything , but I knew malwing was broken & it required a nerf.

Same way Delugazar , making its bloodthirst raw will solve things not exponentially but it will stop people from abusing it with protectors.
Idk what Devs are seeing or how they are testing stuff which majority of players are screaming to do the right thing but alas situation remains the same.

And before anyone comes in & says I must’ve lost badly to Delugazar teams & I’m being salty,

Well I don’t care & being highly competitive I know how to deal with most of the stuff

My thoughts are, don’t hate the player, hate the game. It’s up to Devs to make sure that there are a wide variety of actually viable strategies (looking at Front Line).

1 Like

It also means that we would be turning the TU down to around 130 as happens with raw moves.

What’s worse, 138 tu double bloodthirst, or 109 tu raw double bloodthirst? I could argue that giving it raw makes it even more potentially powerful then leaving it alone.

While you can kill delugazar easier, you’re turning the damage up to literally absurd levels like that.

It also won’t stop the aegis midas frontline still. Delugazar in that frontline is still going to remove your first 4-5(maybe 6) monsters whether you like it or not. With or without raw bloodthirst.

I’ll also point out that what I see a lot in balance suggestions in forum is people losing to x team and then coming and ranting about it. A lot of the nerf delugazar threads are around specifically because people have an emotional reaction to the aoe spam threads.

As a result this makes it very difficult to tell when someone is making thought-through, rational suggestions.

The most reasonable nerf that I think that no one has suggested here is simply give the thing shadowyrm level stats. Then you can simply nuke the thing down past the protectors, and then people will have to spend more slots to protecting delugazar from aoe, rather than making for extra GT monsters.

This is assuming that the thing would need a nerf at all. Which I don’t think so.

He could literally swap sanctallion into that team for delugazar and it would have a ridiculous amount of damage. As much as delugazar, all at once, meaning you would lose your first 8 monsters. Along with that, aegis is kept alive, clones are healed, utopion difficult to kill.

There are a lot of other sweepers that go well in that strat. Banedragon for instance will do same thing.

Note I have used delugazar. It leads to very polarized games where you either win quickly, or lose quickly, due to the fact that you put all your eggs in a single basket.

Lastly, will point out that just because 95% of the playerbase screams something, they aren’t always necessarily correct. Last nerfs in the past have been to incredibly oppressive teams that were way too strong. Zhu azra was way too strong, it was the only thing used. Zib gazer was OP. Etc. . . What’s the argument for delugazar? “It’s too convenient to win with him”. BB teams are NOT everywhere right now. They are a smaller subset of the meta.

1 Like

I think Zard just covered all I was going to write. I’m still not convinced about Delugazar being such a problem that everyone makes it out to be. “Delugazar AoE spam teams”… I’ve literally never seen anyone do this to me a single time. The RNA Kei kind of teams with Delugazar, Utopion, Midas, Aegis have either been shut down by my teams or they use moves other than the AoE. I can’t see how doing the ~1350 damage to all enemies with an AoE could be a problem, it’s only the double bloodthirst which is worthwhile giving turn for compared to what other monsters have to offer (e.g. Sanctallion AoE).

I think Delugazar strategies are just something which wind people up as a collective more than other ones. What winds me up most is Gyomurai / link water strategies but I’m not here asking them to get nerfed or changed (although yes I was asking for link slayerbane all to get nerfed - both for water and holy). I agree with Zard that making double bloodthirst a raw move is probably not going to change anyone’s problem with Delugazar. Raw teams are very strong when built properly and the lower TU would buff Delugazar there.

MonkeyDlufy I know you don’t like me or respect my views but I think Delugazar is a topic where the community is collectively wrong. There are a large number of topics where groups of the community will freak out and make a big deal about something when there is no issue, so even when lots of people are saying one thing it’s not necessarily true. There are also lots of topics which never come to light until they get properly used by someone for example the Onigeist + Malwing + Dusicyon combo that everyone immediately screamed OP when it got used by Unown even though it had been in the game for months already. There are other crazy combos and things out there not being utilised so the fact Delugazar is a good sweeper that’s easy to do well with is not something that needs to be moaned about every other week.

1 Like

Year ago I would have loved to get hands on BB, instead I got moji.
That’s me moaning

With asking BB bloodmove to be raw, ppl can’t sweep through your team with wall of protectors ahead of bb. It can be killed properly . Bright side will be raw having low Tu.
That’s me debating (I’m sure you know the difference now )

On a side note , I don’t hate you or anyone, but I don’t like you either, it is what it is :thinking:

1 Like

To be honest, making double bloodthirst raw on Delugazar will probably benefit me because I prefer not using protectors. Maybe I should be selfish and stay quiet… It’s also a fair point that if enough people in the community are being angered by something then perhaps the Devs should change it even if it’s balanced. You can argue it’s better to have a happy playerbase.

I know it’s not as serious as hate :slight_smile: I hope you enjoyed thrashing me in PvP twice after my last post. My OoO stun team which relies on switch friend is countered so hard by your stun counter stuff with gravity field and immunity to sleep in the front line! I thought you’d have fun killing all my monsters so let you play it out fully the second time.