So... will I get in trouble?

Ok so I spent a bit of cash on gold, practiced timing eggs… and now i’ve gotten extremely good at it, to the point where I have an abundance of s ranked egg only monster and a TON of gold… my pvp team is all s ranked and I’m pretty darn happy with it… BUT, I know people are on the hunt for hackers and what not, so ill say this, will i get banned for having and a party like that in pvp…? im bound to get reported… -_- 

add me if you want:

Snare God 

Did you edit the game’s code?

No?

Then you won’t be punished for hacking, don’t worry.

Some members of the community frown upon timing eggs and getting a lot of powerful arkadions, and the issue has been addressed. They’re working on something for the next update, and unless you actually did  h a c k, I’m sure your arkadions and gold won’t be taken away. You did spend your actual money, after all. 

You won’t be banned. I won’t tell you my opinions about what you’ve done, though. 

(With that being said, I would like to have a PvP fight with you  :))

Ok cool, and ashley It does feel like ive kind of cheated the system so when trading comes out… if that’s even a thing that will be released, ill be more than happy to give other players any s ranked egg monsters they want, and yes, Id love a battle :stuck_out_tongue: just know that my team is built off a strategy i’m still testing a lot of… 

Very well. Let’s do this.

Edit: Good game.

Those monsters :open_mouth: sheesh I’ve never seen them in action before… An astounding victory to you!

Naw, you’re fine. 

And aye, Ashley is a very good PvPer.

Ok so I spent a bit of cash on gold, practiced timing eggs… and now i’ve gotten extremely good at it, to the point where I have an abundance of s ranked egg only monster and a TON of gold… my pvp team is all s ranked and I’m pretty darn happy with it… BUT, I know people are on the hunt for hackers and what not, so ill say this, will i get banned for having and a party like that in pvp…? im bound to get reported… -_- 

add me if you want:

Snare God

I wouldn’t worry about the ban…as long as you didn’t use the gold and max evolve hax to get said s ranked egg monsters.