Almost 2 years

hey guys so i just wanted to thank everyone on the forum. its been about 2 years since this site was made and for everyone that has stayed that long or been here supporting the creators of the game. its been rough but weve made it this far lets continue that loyalty. thank you once more. 

Rough? How?

Probabbly from when the update was taking forever and people were losing their patience with stego/charca combo

Wow, hard to believe it has been 2 years. I remember I was 14 when I first joined the forums D=. Man, what happened to the time?

2 years?!! Feeling older lol

yea the update and same to think i was 14 and now im 16 its been amazing. and my son is here, youre getting old but im getting older sooner or later you must fuse with my other children to become me. 

Uh, what? You have children?

Oh. I see. Tajid is orbling and you’re Kami. That scared me for a second xD.

Wow wow been quite some time, eh guys?

We’re still a family though n.n

yeah been a long time, still have our Role Play going strong, but just hit the exam period so I don’t have as much free time as usual and yeah I agree we’re still a family strong and going

I know the pain, CJT. I hate finals/exams >.>

Tib- Always ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Yep, the Role Play will never die xD

Yeah, I’ve been periodically checking the RP for cuss words. I haven’t seen TOO much…

Haha, JK, y’all are fine.

It’s been two years? That’s a long time.

Yep yep, hope we all stick together for Monster Island!

If this was via facebook it would have lots ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jk
You actually read it? :0

Well us buddiez stick together through thick and thin alwayz

haha the fact that the good ol “squad” are the only ones replying thats loyalty. Family forever guys. Escher, Chris, No Name/Kooka, Tibby, and Kitty yall should hmu on facebook. or kik or something like for real tho

This is like waiting for HI’s release in the summer again…

But it seems like a lot of the old geomon guys have left :frowning:

Kooka is Reset :stuck_out_tongue:

i call him no name. haha insider :P 

lol he has 5 kids at the age of 14.

Btw Im playing FF record keeper now. If you guys r FF fans like me, u’ll love it.

Hahaha. I’ve been floating around on different mobile games to pass the time. Some are/were really good. Can’t wait for MI, but I may or may not get super busy in the near future. Again. hah.