Almost 2 years

i mainly switch with HI and BF now

I play 75% Pokemon, 10% Youtube, and 15% Other app games. Well, when I’m not busy with a mountain of homework or studying, that is.

Was never fond of BraveFrontier. Summoners War is super good, but the rates are horrible. 

And the occasional HI match for lulz. Other than that it’s normal life I guess.

I’ve been trying out various games, stuck with BF for awhile, but got bored of it, I’m probably going to start vainglory soon if I’m not picked for beta, I occasionally go on HI, I end up fixing up my team then not being able to find a match for 20 minutes

I’ve also been playing pokemon Omega ruby and ssb4, managed to breed a shiny noibat, shiny sableye, find a shiny sharpedo and horsea.

Wow. Nice lyrux. How many eggs did those 2 take? XD. I assume you chain fished, because if you didn’t, then wow. My BF doesn’t load anymore and just keeps crashing. I liked to on and off play that, but not anymore xP. Well lyrux, do you want anything for dat shiny sableye? I have 4 noiverns though, so I’m good on that V(^_^)V All 5/4 IV timid/modest self bred (I have no life). <3

They actually only took about 40 eggs each (no shiny charm). The shiny Sableye is battle ready with evs and 5 IV’s prankster, so unless it’s a really great deal then I probably won’t trade it, sorry.

And yeah, brave has a bunch of bugs sometimes, reinstalling usually fixes the problems for me.

F…f…Forty? I’m just going to go cry in a corner. I average about 120 eggs with the Shiny Charm, Masuda method, and every other possible trick. And about Sableye, I wouldn’t trade either. Nice job on breeding it though, sounds OP. Great for a mega. I also tried reinstalling BF multiple times, but it didn’t help, unfortunately. I think it’s just my account that is glitched with the server, not the actual app. I haven’t logged in for months, so it starts to do a really long update, so I let it run, and about 45 minutes later when it just starts to run the game, it crashes, every single time. I’m done waiting 45 minutes so I just gave up xP.

By the way, what nature on Sableye?

It’s a bold nature, im trying to get a shiny dusknoir now, really hoping for a mega and shiny color change for next game.

i can’t believe its almost been two years tho… I joined in the summer before HI came out, and now it’s summer again near when MI is coming oht

Lyrux you play Vainglory :0

Yeah lol just started, im planning on playing petal, but I still haven’t completed tutorial.

Im trying to play Skaarf