Leaving a mark: To Kookaset, Hunter Island, and 2013

Jeeze it’s been a while since I even thought about Hunter Island and I didn’t even know it had a successor after it. This forum really does bring me back when I was super young, oblivious to what I was doing. Looking through my account, it makes me cringe but I won’t say that I regret it, but instead amazed by the difference between old me and now.

This game was hella fun, don’t get me wrong, but what made it the best was the forum. Good ol’ birdy Kookaset and the countless other members that I can’t name off the top of my head made everything much more enjoyable. I found Kookaset’s account, but he (she?) hasn’t been on for quite sometime. Maybe Kookaset will remember the forum and check it out, hence this post.

For everyone that was in the original Hunter Island forum, thanks for making little me enjoy playing the game a little more fun. PREDLeader, Tiberious, Ashley, I’d say you guys made somewhat of a lasting impact more than I’d like to admit, but I’ll admit I wasn’t very social, so you guys taught me compassion if anything. Definitely though, Kookaset, thanks for everything. You and your roleplay character and mine did have some troubles before I unexplicably left. My bad.

For ZigZaGame for making Hunter Island and this forum, thanks for leading me into this moment of time to where I can understand what happened.

And to whoever passes by this forum who I don’t recall or is just lurking, heyo. Glad you found this forum. Enjoy the game, show off your monsters, beat some players up.

This is my last mark for you guys. Hopefully you see this and remember me, DrFalsir. I’m still here, and I’m dramatic for making this post.

6 Likes

Si

1 Like

Don’t do that. Don’t give me hope

1 Like

Kookaset molly kookaset

1 Like

Wut

Hunter Island never existed, it’s all a conspiracy

1 Like

You caught us

@Killerdog

This topic was automatically opened after 30 days.