All rewards already claimed

I finished like 45 mins but you guys r too fast. Wouldve finished in like 25mins coz i kept taping home button. :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: Tell me when did ypu guys finished. How many OM monsters are to be given anyways?

Idk I always start a few hours after it starts and always get it, it might be how fast u complete and not when.
Hope it helps

What the heck?
What arks do u have?

I use the shadow method, bunch of plasmos and shadowlances with the shadow ocarina
I also have every in game arks and the OMs since osiriswyrm

Oh ok
When do u usually finish?

20-40 minutes depending on how lucky I am
THis dungeon took me the longest

Ur so lucky

I know :slight_smile: hopefully u get the next OM :slight_smile:

You usually need to finish within 30 minutes to be sure you’ll get one. Anything after that and your chances start to shrink pretty fast.

So once all the rewards are claimed, the only way to get the last fusion ark to have a Gigarock is to buy eggs?

Yeah, but it does give u a gold egg at the end of the OM mission

I know. Floor 28 is the last floor then?

Isn’t there always a deevolution or a fusion that you can get via normal mission eggs?

Took me 1 hour and a half. Got my last one in the egg beating the boss. But I found this om hard. I don’t really have a strategy and use crystal ocarina

Yeah floor 18 (floor 24 in this dungeon I think)

Yes floor 28

If you are in pool B, normally all the first round rewards would be claimed in 32 min. So I recommand that players in pool B, if you suppose you are not able to finish the OM in half an hour, you’d better finish it at the end of the OM, after all, the number of the last round rewards are larger, you will have a larger chance to get the ark~~

Nope, sadly not

And what was happening with Mast was a glitch that should be fixed this mission

This one took me 36 min and I got the main prize, I’m also in pool B and use the shadow method. This dungeon did take me longer than most, I think it was all the metalodious taking forever to attack me. That and killing things off one at a time to avoid the puffoxins death revenge effect.

I had that same problem the puffoxin took out half the health of my plasmorexes. Also I had to fight all the bosses to get to the stairs wich kinda sucked

I did not win, but I am happy.  I did not waste my time and play.  It is a joke and I finally give up.  It is nice not to waste my time. The game is not fair and people should not play until it is fixed.   The same guys keep winning.Â