Question to complete OM

hello

i have a question:

if i want to complete the OM to get the ark-prize from the pool, have i to kill only the Boss ark in lvl 28 or have i to kill all boss arks at the lvl’s 1,3,9,18 (the lvl’s are for example)? i want to know that, because if i only have to kill the boss ark in lvl 28, i would try to kill the others after i complete the OM. so i would be faster to complete the OM.

thanks for your answers

you can skip those mini bosses… In fact, it’s suggested if you are rushing to get the main prize…

I battle all of them, except lvl 18, and still get the main prize

I did learn that I should fight at least one of them so that If I do not get the main prize, the final gold egg will have an S ranked arc instead of the C I got last week.

Yes if it’s gold egg, unfortunately the final egg is mission egg, not a gold mission egg & therefore you will still see not S preevo…

But do at least kill the first boss, as its very easy.

But every second counts, if you were unlucky & took forever to find the stairs, the difference of 2-3 easy battles could be difference of getting the main prize or not…

I think the final egg is a gold mission egg. Any eggs before the final egg are just regular mission eggs.

thanks!!!

That was the case before when there were like 20 mission eggs & main prize + gold egg.

But now the main prize is the ark & mission egg. …

Tajid - the mission ad specifically says that everyone receives a gold mission egg on completion. I can’t believe the devs would in any way mislead us.

Ok thanks for correcting… Im confusing myself because I haven’t been completing the OMs and stopped at the second last boss where the reward was the mission egg…

So sorry for the confusion…

Yes fight one of the first bosses, get S preevo, then if you are lucky enough to get the preevo again from the final gold egg, it will be S grade as the grade will always be higher than what you already own. .& you know what;s better? at our current team, it will most likely be level 99…