Action on nagao

@Dev_VKC please deal with this player who consistently disconnects in an effor to bm you , he is making the game experience horrendous. There is mutiple evidence of this. Banning him from pvp for the rest of the season would be reasonable.

Neo community

If you agree with this and if nagao has ever disconnected against please comment below #nagaoban ( not being hateful at all it’s really annoying and makes pvp unenjoyable which overall makes the game less enjoyable)

6 Likes

I think I have heard this name before

affirmative my brother, nagao disconnects when he loses, there is also one who uses this FL
Draugulus
Epic By OoO
Super epic energy charge that is immune to sleep and the super epic that has buddy change I don’t remember his name XD but he disconnects whenever he loses

1 Like

I think this hate towards some players it’s going too far. It was justified on Asmat and MasterMarco but i don’t think Nagao it’s the case he it’s just a sore loser with annoying habits but not ban worthy imo. If we go after him soon the smallest mistake could be punished as BM. Just leave the phone away for a minute… It’s literally all it takes

8 Likes

Nagao is trash. :100::100::100:

2 Likes

It is really annoying to play against Nagao , rather I think that devs should take measures in general with everyone who disconnects 3 times in 24 hours,being penalized for the rest of the day would be something useful, if this is too much then remove two entries for each disconnection from which the server detected the 3rd disconnection in less than 24 hours, that should calm these ill-mannered, bad-loser OPPONENTS. Also add escape button on opponent’s turn :+1:

2 Likes

Instead of banning him
Maybe devs can reduce his time of making a turn to 5 seconds?(just saying bcz he takes most of his turn like 25-30 secs)
And if he still disconnects then ban him from PvP for a while

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC

Make a force skip result in 300 tu rather than moving that mon to the 1 tu after the mon with the highest TU.

This would punish time wasters and make Neo in general require more TU management. Matches would be faster and more fun :+1:

7 Likes

Nagao always disconnects :yawning_face:

1 Like

I totally agree. Nagao is getting attention right now because his team is one that takes ages to beat. Apparently he is slow taking turns then disconnects at the end when he loses. It’s annoying but not like he is purposefully abusing the system to waste all our time, like the other two Mori mentions here.

It’s a shame he isn’t in the community so we can’t talk to him and see if we can get him to stop disconnecting. Perhaps he is mad and wanting to punish the people who beat him but since we don’t know I think it’s too harsh to get him suspended.

2 Likes

He disconnects everysingle match after playing 25 second turns majority of people playing neo are grown ups , in my case am super busy I manage to squeez in a pvp match just to distress and enjoy then you meet this freaking guy who takes freaking 27 secs turns then disconnects. I just quit when I meet him now really not helping the game.

1 Like

Are you sure about that? :upside_down_face:

Anyway, I think there should be a punishment for disconnecting… Maybe 30 minutes after too many consecutive disconnections?

Also an “emergency run” button for the lock situations.

3 Likes

Tbh alot of people are sore losers and DC right at the end. The hate here seems to be more that his team is just so awful to play against.

im down for this… Force skip is stupid… But hey gary , if they did this ,how can they sell that skip ban mythic?

2 Likes

This will solve most ‘disconnnection’ complaints… Nagao aint reconnecting and disconnnecting … As far as i remember, he disconnects when he realizes he has lost the match… Cant blame him for not wanting to wait lol…

Exactly. His team is annoying and the battles are long but he’s not going out of his way to abuse the system

1 Like

This would make the skip ban mythic even more powerful if you can’t skip AND your mon gets banished to 300tu if you force skip

Did you forget to take your meds again Gramps @Professor_Oak ?!

Controversial yet daring opinion: force skip should be made into an actual mechanic. Like, you have an extra command that allows you to go at the very end of the queue, a limited amount of times per match.

As a consequence, the game should reward the brave players which force skip with being pushed at 400 delicious seconds in the queue

1 Like

Yeah if you asked me that should happen automatically already, such a lousy “mechanic”.

I’ve wasted a lot of time fighting against nagao who takes forever to make his turns, runs an obnoxious team, and often disconnects at the end of his turn. His behavior is not even close to as severe as asmat and mastermarco so I think a small warning and maybe a 24 ban from pvp is all that needs to happen for now.