Action on nagao

I don’t know, I think one ban would be enough

2 Likes

I hope so because this game is not suitable for children especially young girls.

1 Like

Young girls? I would have thought boys hitting puberty, seeing those unrealistic anime girls would have been the most vulnerable category.

5 Likes

Instead of punishing him specifically why not add a PvP rule where disconnecting for a certain amount of times per day punishes you in some kind of way

1 Like

I really don’t understand the trend of wasting time when losing, just to annoy the other player. It’s a real shame the game can be exploited like this with no control for the player being abused. In some really bad rounds I have thought I wouldn’t even care leaving and giving them a dirty win, but you cant run on the opponents turn. I had a player with all 4 mons next in turn track after a stun entry, he let all 30 sec timers run to 1 sec before using abilities. And then popped team turn. Takes the fun out of PvP for sure!

1 Like

It also gives young girls a warped sense of how a female body should be which leads to depression anxiety and other unforeseen consequences.

7 Likes