Act 2 & 3 too easy?

So here’s the thing, act 1 was so f* hard that I thought some bosses were actually impossible (mostly at the aeon tower) but with strategy and more luck than strategy sometimes, you could defeat them and I felt proud, cuz its reaaally challenging.

Then comes act 2 and 3 that completely messes up the gameplay and the difficulty, different play style and nothing to be as act 1, I mean, the rewards are much better tho, but the 15 and 20 cost of mana is just stupid, u need to use potions.

I dont know if in difficult difficulty (cuz I have finished act 3 in normal) the game is challenging as act 1, but I just destroy every enemy with 0 difficulty in act 2 and 3 and I just feel a bit disappointed in the huge gap between act 1 difficulty and act 2 and 3 difficulty

If u want to play even more you need to use more potions for the power up missions or even events, that thing doesn’t let the player farm the event or materials easily.

Anyways, maybe it’s just me but I loved the game, still loving it tho, but can’t farm enough and the rate drops are kinda low in my opinion. What do u think guys?

Edit: just started act 3, monsters lvl were a bit higher the first encounter but easy to kill, then I see the mana cost… 45?? Wtf maaaaan, also, I’m a f2p user, I dont even have that of a good team or weapons, I got only one ssr unit that is Artimeia and 2 sr heres my team:

2 Likes