About Torazou the legendary

The new legendary is great but his passive and into the zone move is useless until he gets 5 kills *I would prefer that game makes into the zone move like a neko punch move where you get 200+ damage per kill and when you get 5 kills then you do critical damage to enemy monsters
*Second I want the stealthy entrance to change into camouflage entrace because it will be much harder to counter him and will be much easier to get a kill for anyone wants to use the into the zone skill which needs 5 kills.
*Third I want his special skill to change which is swift canibalise to swift chrono breaker which will make things much easier to get a kill for him and even the best monsters in PvP cannot manage to get 5 kills easily unless it is delughazar.
It’s was just my opinion I don’t want all my suggestion to become true otherwise he will be very powerful but I will be happy if any one of my suggestions come true

I think stealthy entrance is good
He needs HG instead of that terrible passive( then it would make sense with the SS)
Ultra attack cen be changed to kin slayer/counter strike
That’s all the buff he needs

2 Likes

If you put camouflage then the opponent would surely try to attack tozarou(if your protecters are gone and the case is in PvP scenario I am saying)

1 Like

This thread can be resumed like this “pls buff the mon I got”, Really i think his moves are great as is

3 Likes

He won’t be usable in PvP because of his moves and I didn’t say the game should buff him I said that the moves I suggested will be usefull for him

slayerbreak will almost always have a target and shield break can come handy also against duscy and shield entrances

1 Like

Sure he handy and maybe he is the best