Let's talk about monsters moves we want.

Today I am going to be talking about monster moves that most people want. Like= fastsrike double,double sleep potent(but the seconds will be increased to 100sec and many more and passives like=Knockback random entrace(which knocks a random enemy at the end of thier team) or random lifeflip(teammate or enemy) also you tell me the moves you want in the game

A monster with that should have Unmovable

1 Like

Nice suggestion @DMG_Anxag

I want guardian execute on a legendary

3 Likes

@NMEduck I don’t think gaurdian execute on a legendary will come soon because it is not the best move also it’s been almost 3 month of twighoul coming to the game and he is the only monster with gaurdian execute

I want triple team turn… Ever since I read about it

1 Like

@Professor_Oak the thing is the game didn’t make any monster which needs three tap to use a attack or turns

I’d love this too!

5 Likes

No , the monster uses team turn and then everyone gets 3 turns ! Triple team turn ! 12 turns before enemy gets their turn .

1 Like

I want sandwiches…

2 Likes

@DonT89 Nice choice a mythic with a move sandwich which can be used 3 times and fully heals the chosen teammate gives him overwatch,shied and stealth and gives any immunity like=poison immunity,stun immunity and others. What would be the monster name=sandwitch goddess
Hahahahaha​:joy::joy:

Or instead of a goddess can be a fat man…

3 Likes

According to what devs have done, it would be a waifu with sandwich boobs.

3 Likes

Other monsters might be able to eat the sandwitch you mean :joy::joy::joy:

I think having a third passive as a Secret Skill could be a nice evolution the game could go in.

2 Likes

Do you mean a third passive that you can activate?

1 Like

A passive is something that’s on all the time, so no not one that you can activate. I also think that passives which have limited number of uses could work too.

1 Like

Yeah, what about a nerf in Bastia’s passive?

1 Like

No, they should nerf its stats and moveset.

1 Like

Care to elaborate? I think you gave me an idea for a drawing.