Moves with higher/lower TU compare to how should be

Hi guys, I would like for you to comment this post with moves that you think they have a wrong TU.

You can justify why you think TU should be higher or lower.

I’ll give my share:

POWER SLASH from 160 TU to 100 TU: making power slash more viable will positively impact most of the monsters that owns it making them being targeted instead of leaving them hanging around.

FASTSTRIKE from 160 TU to 130 TU: this is a classic “grab a kill and become dead weight” move, we have FASTBREAKER at exactly the same TU. Should be lowered.

BABY CONVERSION from 50 to 70 TU: this move in certain monsters can be extremely powerful, can remove dead weights and enable very powerful sweeping moves.

STEALTHBREAK from 100 to 130TU: Extremy good sweeping move at the same TU of Stealthbane.

BLOOD DRAIN from 50 to 70 TU: x10 life absorb is insane.

BE YOUR SHIELD from 1 TU to 30 TU: insta shield is just not right, let’s make it super fast but not insta.

NULLIFYING STRIKE from 130 to 100 TU: TU too high for the damage it does (in normal conditions, not buffed).

QUELL from 50 to 70 TU: very powerful move.

SLAYER STUN from 50 to 70 TU: can basically stun a single monster out of the game forever.

RADIOACTIVE FALLOUT from 50 to 70 TU: extremely powerful move.

PARDON From 100 TU to 50 TU: is a powerful version of purify all, but resets the kills of allies too.

SWIFT ELEM ACCEL from 30 to 50 TU: I already discussed this move in the past.

GIFT EXCHANGE+ from 70 to 160 TU: this move requires a drastic increase as gives to the opponent an extra Boxchomp and removes a dead weight token.

SURVIVOR: This move’s TU varies, with the current meta I’d make it 80 TU for everyone.

COUNTERSTRIKE from 100 to 70: Same TU of LIGHTBANE and DARKBANE.

KINSLAYER: from 130 to 70 TU: Same TU of LIGHTBANE and DARKBANE.

ZELOUS ATTACK from 160 to 130 TU: for the damage it makes is not viable at 160 TU.

PIERCING BLOW: standard 160 TU for everyone.

DOUBLE PIERCING BLOW: standard 200 TU for everyone.

This is my share for now.

What is your share guys?

6 Likes

Any instant shield all.

looks like another thread of changes that would basically destroy the balance between everything that we learned to play with

this is pure lunacy

that too

it’s that extremely powerful that only 2 guys on the whole server play this mythic in regular pvp

yes, lets give Maeve 85tu focus void sweep skill, she is too weak now

4 Likes

why don’t you mention the monsters you love and enjoy like Kirina with 60tu all 4 skills tho

1 Like

@Coltraz not talking about monsters, talking about moves.

As x your comment, I can feel saltiness.

I’ll be fine to whatever change they do to Maeve or Kirina.

If you are not in agreement with my comment is entirely up to you :relaxed:

I would appreciate if for once you would not act like a spoiled brat tho and contribute to the post.

3 Likes

Coretta has that at cost of half HP X shield.

Maeve has it 1tu, no cost

Yeah Maeve too can, requires just a FD.

Funny thing is nobody actually commented with what they would change, just argue about my suggestions :joy:

1tu shield all → 50 or 100

Even with conditions? 50 TU as a secret skill looks fine to me, as not secret skill 200 TU 1 USE

1tu shield all is just too much. Anything over 30 tu is fine

1 Like

I agree with you @Unown

Good friend

Agree with power slash. for a move that does the same as piercing blow, but does LESS damage - why does it have HIGHER TU? Madness.

id be careful with Counterstrike and kinslayer. there’s a bunch of monsters that could get too powerful if they are messed with too much. (arcticlaws smiles menacingly)

Devious Attack needs reworked so it can actually be used. maybe the same TU as sneak attack since that would make sense.

all the moves with those single target, “assisted elemental” attacks are usually far too high tu. 200 in most cases. again its a case of weak attacks getting high tu.

the rest of donuts suggestions im neither one way or the other tbh.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback :raised_hands:

I’m not going to comment changes in this particular post, but I do think it’s worth pointing out that this observation in no way validates your opinion in the original post :frowning:

It’s a logical falacy to say “you didn’t agree with what I said and you didn’t suggest anything else, therefore I am right and you are wrong.”

It doesn’t account for:

1. people who don’t want anything changed; or

2. people just wanting to point out that your idea is bad.

Not to derail the post, but I see you use this tactic pretty regularly Don and I’m finally ready to say how wrong it is :joy:

6 Likes

I don’t want to derail the post either so I am going to keep it straight and sharp.

1. Nobody is forced to comment, hence that if you comment only to critic my ideas I am not the one doing it wrong.

2. Everyone is entitled to his ideas, would be nice to have discussion with people rather than arguments.

3. There is no tactic in all of this, I genuinely think that changes maintain the game alive.

Hope you are happy with my answer.

1 Like

Well actually I came for the same thing :rofl:

I don’t think it’s a very good way to evaluate each skill, as it tends to unbalance the game. Monsters are composed of 4 active skills, 2 passive skills, and 1 SS, which are combined to determine whether they are strong, weak, easy to use, or difficult to use.

As already discussed in this thread, whether or not a skill is too strong may depend on the skill composition of each monster.
For example, if you need other monsters (e.g. Meave), if you consume HP (e.g. Novadrake), if there is a limit on the number of times (e.g. SS, or Vigziarid, etc.) depending on rarity (usually monsters with high rarity with skills as strong as Mythic), and if not all skills need to be strong and there is a trade-off (e.g. Rhinoel, his passive skills are strong but his active skills are not too strong)

3 Likes