About PVP

Can anyone tell me when will the PVP event starts?

when the servers are good. but they are never good and always end up ruining pvp so… no idea. maybe next week or next month or never

PvP comes a little over every month. But who knows as the servers were an absolute disaster last PvP. They probably want to get them stabilized before another PvP.

We also haven’t had a special rule PvP in a while so that may be what’s next in the arena.

Posted 6/27
It’s now 7/20

You are driving players away devs

THey said it be with update that is in a few days

No worries bro. The update will definitely be in a few days from a few days from a few days from a few days from now.

Its live now! For the most part its much better from the player reports of yesterday.

I see, chance spark means target highlight on chance moves . I much prefer than guessing which is the protector, stunner, etc. Especially for new players

This cheapens PvP. But fine. It’s not really an issue but it takes away an element of knowing the game and paying attention.

what do u mean cheapens pvp? Its an aspect of the game that was deliberately left out of the game before. You dont see chance spark missing anywhere else do you?

It basically means that you don’t have to spend any more mental capacity paying attention to what the opponent did in the past anymore.

1 Like

We now have 124 legendaries in the game which have been available to the players. I think there’s enough complexity to keep people’s brains engaged that we don’t need to force people to learn which monsters they will deal critical damage too with type-killer moves or track what has got a kill for slayerbane to target. There’s still SO MUCH skill involved in playing the game and of course with your team building.

Exactly. Well put, Zard.

There are 124 legends. It’s not that hard to know what they’re all capable of. I would rather they had worked to make sure we can tell whether the poison tick has removed shield or not.

Tick, tick, tick, “surely the shield is gone - **** the shield is still there”.

1 Like

Sure it is hard to know what theyre capable of.
Your only thinking about older players that have been playing the game forever. Most monsters you dont even see that often in the game.

Sounds like by trying to hide chance spark, your essentially leaving the game to chance.
i.e. i hope this player doesnt know which monster does what so theyll use type killer moves and loose the game.

Your also penalizing players who maybe havent played the game for a few weeks i.e. miss a featured legend then see it in pvp and than decide whats this thing. is my move flashing for this new monster or that other one.

The way it is now, there are less dumb mistakes so you need to play more strategically. Which i would think would be more preferable for you. Your an older player so I think you would prefer more skill involved than leaving the game to chance and your opponents missfortunes.

And you still need to pay attention to what the opponent does. i.e. did BB get 2 kills and charge double blood thist. Just a more stategic attention is required now.

Also: something i still saw people do was assasinate while protector was stealthed :disappointed:

Only now we have stuff like stealthbane which literally goes “ALL OF XY AND Z ARE STEALTHED!!!” in your face and you have to pay no attention to it at all.

I don’t think that you can chalk the strategic use of memory up to luck. It doesn’t work that way.

1 Like

This. 100% this.

@Moshu I’m not that great a player. I struggle and grind to be top 100 PvP.

But this is a strategy game. In PvP it’s a frickin chess match. You better pay attention and know if BB has charged double blood thirst. If you cant track that, you’re going to lose.

I thought sparking to tell you there was something on the field that you could KO was already too much. Telling you which monster is vulnerable is like putting the gutter rails up in bowling.

And to reiterate what Zard said, memory and knowledge is not luck.

Sparking to tell you something you can kill on field is too much. lol. you make me laugh.
Trust me, chance spark is not going to be what makes you/others in the top 100 do any better. lol. Since everyone there already knows what it could be used against. and what monster does what. Since you guys are as i would like to call the grinders. You’ve probably seen these monsters upteen times (since ranking is by BP of course).

It more so helps players on the lower end of the pvp scale.

If your talking about buttons glowing in the old pvp to tell you theres something to kill. Than I’ll complain about buttons in old pvp that told you your survivor / bomb moves was ready since essentially arent those the same? One you have to keep track of monsters where as the other you have to keep track of the timeline. Dont you need memory for both.

@Zardecil You still have to pay attention for stealthbane but a diff kind of attention . i.e., these 4 monsters have been stealthed, which do you kill. Its not like stealthbane can kill all 4, so you have to be startegic about the kill.
Or if your the other player “why did i use purifying mist when stealthbane monster is on the other team. Ooh yeah, to protect myself from deodragon!”.
So in this case, is stealthbane really the move to use or should you do something else if you have BB then deodragon next in your lineup.

I personally found it sad in the old pvp when a killer move was improperly used against my monsters. i.e. chrono killer came in and didnt know to kill my icefang. so sad. Thats the kind of luck im talking about. A move which you would think would be an easy kill and fails. Something like this would never happen against the pros but more so for new players.

1 Like

I completely agree with Moshu. This won’t change top-level highly competitive PvP much, it just helps everyone else. If you’re a super competitive top notch PvP player and this chance spark is the difference between whether you win or lose against someone is inexperienced then you’re not doing something right.

I like the complexity of the combat but I think that PvP can lose a little of it without worsening, there’s enough there already. This change is just user friendly and much appreciated (I’m sure) by all the newer or more casual players who don’t know the movesets of monsters. My brother has been playing 9 months now and is highly addicted to the game but can’t play it more than an hour a day during the week. He’s now reaching a position where he knows 80-90% of the monster movesets but it’s taken him all this time and, like Moshu said, there are ones that rarely appear so he’s always unsure.

Please try to understand the position of players that aren’t active in the community and nuts about PvP.

1 Like