New and improved pvp (?)

Hope what u guys advertised is true…
And i also wanna ask
@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD are the new updates (buff & nerf for monsters) also coming the same time with this pvp update?

1 Like

#waiting

1 Like

Why the spark tho? That’s part or the challenge is knowing the game and paying attention to the match.

Devs, please dont put a chance spark on PvP.

2 Likes

Spark is neccesery.
You play against grovo - you doesnt know if he unlocked his SS for a chrono killer or no.
You play againdt a 2nd evolution of something - you doesnt know if he unlocked his overwatch or whatever.
Did you know a toxic killer cant hit a detox strike monster? (Like mafiabear).
Those stuff make you confuse sometimes, dont want to do distrupt my decistion, it costed me a match plenty of times.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s why it’s called secret skill. Because you can’t know if it’s unlocked or not

Also why does stun killer affect bunker?

1 Like

Secret skill is secret for a reason.

Knowing the monsters is what makes the great players great. Also there are only 4 monsters on the field, your move does spark when it’s available. So by process of elimination you can guess who is critically hit if you know what the other 3 have.

1 Like

I know every moveset of every monster (4 stars and above). If there are 2 options, and 1 of them is not ultra evolved / SS issue, you can be wrong.

Never liked it that it doesnt spark at pvp, thats my opinion

2 Likes

what if a given turner and grovo are both on the battlefield? Elimination is not helpful for experienced players. So many exceptions we’ve faced in the past.

Then that’s where the secret skill component comes into play. Secret. Your opponent doesn’t know if you have it.

And if by process of elimination you know you have 2 opponents on the field vulnerable to a move, then you know the two opponents vulnerable to the move and you pick the one that you think is best to eliminate.

1 Like

I guess dev wanna make pvp friendly not only for experienced player but also for new player

2 Likes

This is a strategy game. If it relies on guessing in pvp, then pls make the rival’s team invisible and let everybody guess everything.

4 Likes

I agree with kocowind

1 Like

And the secret skills as well as the monster after the next one up are unknown elements that make you take calculated risks.

But hey, I can play the reductio ad absurdum game too.

We should have every defense, health, and attack stat of every monster displayed at all times as well as an indicator that tells us exactly how much damage a move is going to do. That way we dont have to guess if chrono killer is going to one shot that partially wounded Mech or not. And we should have the opponents entire roster listed out for us as well. That way we know everything about exactly what we’re dealing with.

1 Like

if you want to make pvp easier for new players, just add hover option or something on monster. where you can click and hold it and see what skills it has. if secret skills are suppost to be hidden, you could just not show those.
since obviously if someone sees your monster has secret skill slayer all unlocked. its going to get killed first.

Cost limit kind of prevents secret skills to be unlocked on all legends on a team anyways so its not like all can have a secret skill.

in my team of 16 every legendary has its SS unlocked

1 Like

Now you just made your secret skills not secret skills anymore

2 Likes

You have 16 legendaries on a single team with SS unlocked? Even if SS didnt add any cost to the monster that’s still a team cost of 208. But SS do add to cost so that’s at minimum 224. Over the 206 limit in both cases.

Read again

Right I guess he didnt say he has 16, the fact that he qualified it was 16 when every team (after you unlock them in the main story) has 16 monsters made me think he was saying he has 16 legends in a team. Otherwise it would be unnecessary to say your team has 16 slots. Or he could have a team of 15 but then that wouldnt be worth posting about.

I also supposed he could have unevolved legends in the team but then they couldn’t have an SS unlocked and he stipulates they all have ss unlocked.

But your interpretation is the only one that actually works in the rules set by the game, so it must be the correct one. It just seemed odd to make the post in the way he worded it.

what i meant is that all the legends i have in my team have their SS unlocked. To compensate the cost i use bitter the stun bomber fish and even a one cost stun revenge for atra to swift cannablize (grizzie).