When does pvp start?

Hey, does anyone know when the next pvp starts? I’m itching to battle.

Probably after the update

Got it, thanks @ILAGaLOT.

they should start off the pvp with a new event. beat a Dev and win a prize? where if u manage to fight a dev and win then you win a prize. could also increase amount of people in pvp if you do it at specific times. i.e. from this time to this time you might fight neomonser staff so be prepared .

That should be easy to do devs ain’t strong🤗

Then again you do fight some of the devs teams in uc etc and the guy that does lectors teams is good

When’s the update btw?

No idea it will come without warning

1 Like

i meant against actual players playing them. theres a difference fighting the same team controlled by the ai and controlled by you. i can easily name you one, i bet that a real person playing a team with azra and revarchion egg would not canabilize the egg as their first move with azra :blush:

also, im sure that they could do cool stuff like rig the matchmaking system i.e. look at all your monsters and pair you against a stronger player if there were more people playing at the same time.

That’s a great conspiracy theory. But you’re dead wrong :slight_smile:

The guy who does Garcia’s team is pretty good too @ILAGaLOT

Actually would be really cool if they could do that. It would make for a strategic buff rather than a power buff.

I don’t think devs have time to fight everyone

I sometimes think he is you :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like