Pvp stories

No way i pulled that on you zard :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, dont underestimate the power of one on one!

Sorry for the dc giappo. When my turn came of course :smiley:

No way i pulled that on you zard :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, dont underestimate the power of one on one!

Yeah, biggest mistake was forgetting about stun pulse really. Gg :slight_smile:

Gg Zard, thought you could stun your way through😉

what is preliminary pvp anyways? any point reward later on???

Yes, basically we get a free period where you can gain/lose points without it effecting rankings if you are above 600. If below 600, then you get an extra day to reach a new maximum point level.

The 1 single stun revenge from rexkong. Gg

lol if there is no point reward what is the point of it anyway?

fun, some people like me enjoy fighting on pvp

Gg Ana

Gg althouse. Man u are so greedy with pengboy in the end when overwatch didnt work and put it behand ice feng .

I’m confused. Are there victory rewards on this pvp or not? The info box says yes, but if you click on victory rewards, it says it is not available for this event. Maybe I just haven’t had enough coffee yet but I am confused.

pvp will officially start tomorrow. this is just a preliminary pvp for fun and points

Pretty much use this pvp to fine tune your team and plays so go in have fun and get ready for ranked pvp

Finally a ranked pvp event. Time to start making pvp teams…

Though i’m going to do this event casually to gauge the pvp scene.

I hope the crown will be different then the uc crown

What is this pre pvp phase for? Don’t understand it. Already have 600 points from last event
Sorry 800.

Will i get anything for playing before the final launch?

No, just a time to play pvp without stress and tweak your team.

Oh yeah, and gg. Diredemon is a pain.

GG batcop, what kind of troll team is that :joy:, Really fun fight, felt it close at the end though

Gg Zard and vegetto

@zard yeah but I was silly and unlucky with it. Shouldn’t have used sleep roulette lol

@vegetto well I am tweaking my old one trying to tune the mid game. Fucked my frontline up. When I make the right moves you will understand the secret plan there lol

Those auto poisoners at the end with shocking entrance are so deadly.

GG light, i got obliterated XD, nice using pf motor there!
Ps: why is your FL so disgusting?