A subtle change to stealth

What are your thoughts on this statement @Killerdog?

2 Likes

You’d have been impeached though :joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s how it works in another gacha game I play but this game is one shot meta and since people hate AoE one shot moves, it might create yet another bloom situation where the game’s fundamentality would change significantly and the devs would buff many already good units unintentionally (raw meta/protect lock).
I guess double hitting moves woukd count towards AoE? But then that would force devs make more double hitting critical moves which I think have hurt the game alot since moves like time’s up/nightwatch/etc came out.

Let’s keep stealth as is. Look at how strong mark is right now and how mortar became really good (then died again but at least bloom and the death revenge guy is still viable). I hope we get to see more link stuff. I miss those.

1 Like

I think it would be way cooler if the stealthed monster was invisible on the battlefield so that you would have to do e.g an AoE to expose it’s location, as you don’t know where the monster exactly is. And with single hits you could hit a stealthed target but if there are many stealthed monsters, you wouldn’t know which one you would hit (effectively the monsters could switch their position on the battlefield while stealthed).

1 Like

That is super abusable with monsters that have support passives. Imagine having Dusciyon with that kind of stealth not being able to get hit and giving all of the allies that enter shield field

I know that it’s incompatible with modern Neo. I was just throwing it out there.

If I was designing a game I would definitely try to implement a mechanic like this though.

2 Likes

I think your idea could be a new type passive skill on specific units in the future but it doesn’t let you do it on already existing units. THAT would be cool.

1 Like