Should poison remove stealth?

Another option is to make poison not blow stealth anymore.

I think this is worth serious discussion. Poison has no real mechanics to punish it’s use as of now, this could be very easily implemented, is exactly the counter that could provide a deterrent to stuff like terrordragon, and inadvertently buffs some monsters that need a bit of love anyway.

Thoughts?  

Then where do you draw the line though. If stealth and shield entrance aren’t affected then poison then I don’t see why sleep should wake a monster or stop it from being put to sleep. I don’t think that should be the case I think it would be to op but I don’t see why it should be any different

Because sleep is a negative thing to have on your team that is removed by poison. While stealth and shield are positive things. If something that requires secrificing a monster is removed by a status effect then there is a problem.

Love the idea - think it’s a great one - I feel shield entrance and stealth are completely negated by the heavy poison usage in pvp at the moment. I never run Draco or doom because of this

If they removed it then it would bring a lot of other strategies in to the meta without nerfing poison lineups. Definitely should happen ASAP.

I also want to see more sneak attack monsters. Would be awesome to see stealth go from a way to set things up to a viable strategy.

Its hard to setup snake things.
I would like to see one

Agreed. Autopoison completely destroys stealth entrance and shield entrance. 

Poison also makes overwatch on penguinator useless, but that’s a different story. It was the right thing to do, otherwise penguinator will get a turn without stoping.

BTW, did anyone notice the tags for this thread… it made me squint for a second:

Harambe was poisoned illuminati confirmed 

If Penguin gets passive poison damage does it trigger Overwatch?

I havent encountered that before. But I can test it later. 

I will probably play a mission using my poison gas monster and or a mission generated AI cyberdrake, nighthorse or guardrion for poison revenge.

Just to update if anyone wants to know, poison revenge triggers overwatch. However, poison gas doesn’t.

You do not know how much I agree with you guys on this. Poison should not effect shield entrance or stealth and the way poison works with poison should remain the same. I may actually use stealth more if it werent for poison.

Dual poison touch blocks a stealth mon and does not poisoned it but I agree, single poison touch should not remove stealth from mons. ANW, does single attack also removes stealth or not?

Yes

I encountered a mon with shield entrance and I have auto poisoner on battlefield it misses on shield mon but when I attacked it, it’s still miss

You have to skip an extra turn before it goes down.

I’ve been asking myself this since I started this game. Poison effect should NOT interrupt stealth. I think it would be awesome for the meta and it would make stealth monsters as rattlewyrm far more useable.

it should remove it

It definitely should remove stealth but it might be a good idea to do no damage while a turn was skipped (shield entrance)

Agreed, stealth needs to be given more of a chance. It’s understandable that it was the case before, since bane, gazer and terror had yet to show up and poison was kind of in the pits. But now poison is dominating, and I really don’t think that it needs yet another unfair advantage.

poison should remove sleep but not stealth.
passive poison

Poison should definitely remove stealth … *period