A second passive for mecha and lava

Lava is exclusive and is the same in every way to mecha aside from the SS and element. I propose that both be given a second passive with lava getting a slightly better one to reflect its limited nature. What should they be?

I think TT and GT should be removed from Neo altogether. Lava and Mecha should get full reworks around megabomb

2 Likes

Removing GT and TT would require 50+ mon redesigns I don’t think they want to do.

2 Likes

Replace GT with Time Boost (TU of 100, 5 time use, reduce target teammates TU by 50 sec) and replace Team Turn with Team Time Boost (TU of 100, 1 time use after 50 sec since mons first turn, reduce TU of all teammates by 50 sec). Instant easy modification of the moves across all categories with it having the same general concept but being less powerful.

As far as the second passive, what would you want it to be? Hardened Carapace for Mecha maybe Sleep/Poison Immunity for Lava?

These mons have been around since the beginning of the game. Wouldn’t it be a bit odd to rework them now?

Well honestly I’m glad Mecha and Lava are not used in EVERY SINGLE TEAM any more. But sure I like to talk theoretically about what would fit.

Poison immunity for Mechaviathan would be my choice. I want them to push more of that to combo with the detox and poison gas / link poison typhoon on Atlantyrant.

For Lavaronix I would make the SS instant accelerate and the second passive overwatch entrance.

That’s a small buff to Mecha and a larger one to Lava where it has a faster GT and is harder to deal with when it enters.

1 Like

Reduce teamate TU by 50 sec is really weak and the point of lava and mecha is to be stun immune and give turn to the stunned ones with 50 sec reduction stun becomes way too powerful and these legends loose all the good things they got.

Don’t be lazy @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD @Dev_Nayi

Did you create the @Dev_Nayi account just to tag?

1 Like

No I typed in @dev and realized that popped up :joy:

2 Likes

What if , instead of megabomb , devs give them.death revenge as second passive? Would we still get to keep tt n gt ?

1 Like

YAAAAASSSS I NEED THIS MY AURODRAGON APPROVES

1 Like

They need timezee lol

Lava needs hold ground to make its Overwatch SS worth even a penny. Especially with all the Chrono Killer & Time’s Up out there

2 Likes

Replacing an active skill with a passive is just stupid Gramps, sometimes you make me wonder how you got your PhD in the first place :thinking:

1 Like

Let them keep their active skills and we give them a second passive death revenge !

Ow my smart little peach , losing to @Ash_ketchum constantly must be really tough to deal with :pensive::pensive:

That’s not what you said the first time Gramps! And we all know that @Ash-Ketchum has never beaten me before in Neo

We all know @Ash_ketchum has beaten you but u seem to be talking about @Ash-ketchum !

2 Likes

Please keep this thread on topic @Professor_Oak . If you continue to derail this thread I will be forced to put you in an old-people home.

6 Likes

You millennials must learn to respect us Gen X’ers!

1 Like