4 - Strength is Not Exclusive

Hi Just now getting started on PVP as have played very little to date.

This looks like a great strategy and well explained, so many thanks.

I also have Pegasion, Snowja and Anubis.

Do you think they would add to this strategy as well and if so which would you recommend to replace?

Anubis is great because it’s a healing tank. You CAN replace Angelon with this, but it’s up to you.

Pegasion is a FANTASTIC monster, because it has the ability to send back some monsters. In the near future, I’ll actually be making teams that take advantage of this fella’s abilities.

Snowja is a great monster, but he’s quite fragile. Feel free to replace a heavy hitter with him, but make sure you place it next to a tank or a reinforcer, such as Halopard or Barricadus.

I think you should replace Pyroviper with Vulcaraptor. Vulc has a higher attack, speed and defense. Plus ally claw does more damage than ally flame. 

Aye, but Pyroviper looks cooler.

Nah, it was because the difference in stats is incredibly minor. While it’s true that ally claw does more, Dracobane is also an incredibly valuable move to have in countering similar teams.

But everyone can use what they want - these aren’t set in stone, and individual interpretation is encouraged. :smiley:

This sounds great! My metalodious sucks though- it can’t do decoy in PVP! Has this issue came up before?

Anyway, so I have function-less metalodious and no pyro, is there any other arks I can replace them with? I have no eggs monster either and my OM monsters are Triphoon, Osiriswyrm, and Scorpionix. I really want to use either Scorpionix or Triphoon in my team, I love them! Shall I farm for another metalo? I was just worried the same problem would come up. Anyway. I’m still so far away from Vegi so I figure I need help >.< and thanks in advance!

If you have those monsters, I’d suggest using other teams. This is quite an oldie. :stuck_out_tongue:

Osiriswyrm outclasses Metalodious, and you can pair it with Scorpionix if you have an Ally Earth monster…there will be more in the future, don’t worry. Mossgolem isn’t the only one.

And I think there’s some confusion…the metalo individually does not affect the chance of having a successful block. So…like one metalodius can’t have a rate that’s higher than another. It’s all about luck.

Definitely use triphoon! It’s by far my favorite monster, as you can tell. Lol. It’s absolutely fantastic, especially when buffed with Halopard and paired with a guard, such as Goldenhorn and Subzeratops. Preferably the former.

If you’d like a personal team made instead (might be easier) just post in the “Having trouble with PvP?” thread or PM me. n.n