3rd anniversary gem deal

No need to stop being objective. If you notice, the community(save ripper) is calmer now. Thread did it’s job.

People are dissatisfied. That’s fine. The hate speech is the only not fine thing here.

2 Likes

He means how devs are paid on salary and how ntt resonent(the parent company) collects all the money players spend. Devs only see a fraction of it(very very very small fraction of it.)

Devs see the money thats all… and only the money

Ah got u bro. Thanks for that.

Every forum has trolls. Every forum has haters. Neo Monsters is not NTT Resonant’s only project. Trolls/haters in a forum are not going to bring a company down for god’s sake.

2 Likes

3% yeah, but then you have to spend 3 times more than usual to get to that 3%. First deal is almost 20% off

1 Like

If P2P are gonna make the game go broke imagine what the F2P players are doing to it!!!

I’m pretty disappointed you took down the other thread. It feels like an sjw is controlling the place and is crying when something slightly mean is said. Yes everyone was pissed at the devs but so they should be as this deals only benifits people with lots of money and that’s not the majority of us. I don’t think any serious violent threats were made to the devs just strong claims of dissatisfaction and anger. Next time I think we should refrain from taking down the thread as unless people are actually threatening the devs or each other as doing so otherwise makes you somewhat of a facist

4 Likes

F2P players are content for the paying ones.

No F2P = no paying players.

That makes no sense

1 Like

Hate memes go a bit too far.

Yeah and we need no f2p guys at this Thread

In truth we all want the game to be better for everyone even f2p

I dont understand this…

How many of you start spending money right after they offered 2X gem deals?
For me, it feels like people wouldn’t spend money if it wasn’t 2x deals, and devs don’t actually earn more than before. That may be the reason they changed the deals. However, unless they guarantee no 2x deals in the future, the new deal is not attractive at all.

I re-read that closed thread and the vast majority of the posts were not offensive. A bit of humor and anger about the gem deal but I don’t think it was truly “hate” that required closing. I think you guys could have deleted the few posts that were truly offensive and kept the thread open

I don’t think the whole thread should have been closed…

I mean I think pictures like this are awesome:
https://www.neomonstersforum.com/uploads/short-url/piwZFwr9Ii2cjgbvQ6K5XTtbl3U.jpeg

And not offensive in anyway.

Let’s take a small example. Say you have 100 whales playing a game, and just 100 whales. Those 100 whales will only be playing each other. Given the small number of whales, they will not be playing each other very often, and they will eventually quit(pvp standpoint).

Add in 900 F2P players into PvP, and all the sudden the whales can play whenever they like, instead of when just 1 more whale is on board. So the whales stick around longer.

You ever heard of the 80/20 rule

@Killerdog whatever you’re going to post let it be objective and not have emotions tied into it.

2 Likes

Bro come on that was lame as

NO F2P means nothing