3rd anniversary gem deal

Never said otherwise.

1 Like

I stop spending at this game some time ago too, maybe a 3x would make me want to spend :thinking:

well there is no point to this anyway. Let both of us stop, it just doesnt worth our time anyway.

We not even asking for free stuff just common decency from a company we have supported and played over 3 years
Iā€™m just having my fingers crossed that the egg is different from others and the deal makes sense

4 Likes

I got nothing better to do at the moment.

Its the same rubbish event like alwaysā€¦ 1ā€¦3ā€¦6ā€¦9. Guarantedā€¦ thats all and nothing spezialā€¦2 new monstersā€¦1 good ā€¦and 1 trash monster

Why was the old topic closed as community we have right to show dissatisfaction

Your opinion has been heard.

We are hoping for the anniversary to be a little different.

Hate posting.

Little differenrtā€¦okayā€¦ every 6ā€¦12ā€¦18ā€¦24 a guaranted legendaryā€‹:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

You know what I mean lol.

Ask Killercat he closed itā€¦he is f2p so iam wondering why

You have the right to Express mild disatisfaction but under rule 17 the sandbox king can smite you with his pale and shovel and get to feel like a big man for the afternoon.

3 Likes

I repeat, hate posting.

Only the truth from my side

Insults too for whatever reason. Thatā€™s the only part Iā€™m worried about.

This gem deal would have been acceptable at any point in time except anniversary.

6 Likes

I write this thread and walk away for 30 minutes. It did not have the desired effect of calming the community and worse still I got hate myself for writing it. LOL I give up.

Btw the fact Iā€™m F2P has nothing to do with it. I would happily spend money on this game if they offer something where my spending would increase my enjoyment of the game. I tried in this thread to properly explain and illustrate the difference between this deal and the previous one, being respectful to both sides. However, none of you appear willing to stop freaking out.

I normally try to stay professional but Iā€™m going to break that now and say you guys who insulted me are horrible idiots who do not deserved to be listened to. Your opinion matters way less than a F2P player than me. Happy with how that sounds? Well, thatā€™s how you sound haha! Iā€™m not here to argue now, just having a laugh at the ridiculous fiasco we have transpiring in front of us. You guys are going to ruin the company with all your buff/nerf arguments and hate for the Devs when they take a 3% cut from your wages.

@TheRealRipper
The ā€œtruthā€ is exactly as itā€™s already been said to you. That other thread was full of hate and insults (the worst of which were removed so you canā€™t even see them). I was hoping to restart the thread and set it on the right track. Absolutely nothing about stopping people from speaking their opinion. However, keep being rude to the moderators here and ofc you will be stopped from sharing your opinion :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I agree with u Ahmed

Deal any other time would of been sick.

Bro your from England and Iā€™m from England and I can tell you now buying all the gems on sale is not 3% wage loss