Zibarius is a broken monster in pvp

If you remove that, you destroy the purpose of ziberius in pvp, because you can’t skip on till someone dies.
You will destroy him in pvp, because he will stand in a situation where he can’t do #### you can decide whether use death roulette and gamble, or canibelize and kill one of your own or water splash with 250 TU, that some really bad decisions you can make for a legendary

If removing the throw activation they could compensate with a Leo like passive - if one of your teammember dies by an opponent attack the passive gives ziberius the turn. This will make him useful in the middle of the team so he becomes more versatile than just a frontline monster

Imo ziberius should be a mid game legendary. He comes in and immediately threatens 2 kills, with a stunning revenge as a deterrent from killing him. The meta is so dominated by front lines atm that nerfing the throw activation would start pushing the midgame more, which is 2 birds with one stone

Regarding who started the ziber thing. I’m pretty sure I was the first to notice kongs interaction with zib. Used a team with Kong 5th to get the rockroid and just cannabalized a death revenger at the beginning. It was Scruffi who first pointed out that you could just toss a 1 star at the end of the line and start with Kong. So the ziber Kong we have today should be credited to Scruffi.

Also thill have you actually encountered anyone with that team? Besides myself I don’t really know of anyone with all of the required mons and I’ve never played that front with bane 5th. I usually have Robin in the front with aegis 5th and bane 6th

Alucard i Never played no one with the team exactly like that. You are capable and I’m pretty sure at least a couple others could run it also. At this point and time that front line is pretty much unstoppable.It’s the juggernaut of Neo monsters!

Wait, wait, wait. You’re saying this frontline is completely unbeatable, and yet you’ve never actually seen it in action? How can you be sure that there’s no way to stop it then?

I can. I know every monster move set. I run simulations in my head it’s easy to do. Think about it your self. I posted it here so others could come up with something. No one has not will anyone come up with s true counter except the same exact team with maybe a Robin instead of a Legend TT. This line up counters everything.

I’ve mentioned a counter setup on the first page… I do admit though that this setup is crazy strong but it’s not because of Ziberius it’s because of the legendary TT and the setup you mentioned is not even the craziest out there… either way I’m not going to speak up before someone actually gets the idea to try it and run the setup I have in mind in the next PvP because he’ll faceroll his way to the top… now trust me the legendary TT must be stopped. taking away Ziberius activating throw off retribution will not fix the problem.

@ Tyrone Hill

Who has all of them lets be real…

Zib Kong aegis and mechaviathan and bane 

No game is 100% perfect when it comes to PvP theres always something to b*tch about.

I already think they are doing a great job at managing repetitive front lines etc…

Just enjoy the game and maybe spend less time finding “things” wrong.

Nah?

out of the top of my head I can name 4 guys who have these monsters and there are probably more out there. more than you know. If there is a single strategy that will destroy all others it takes the fun out of PvP completely because everyone will run the same 16 monsters if they’ve got em and if they don’t they auto lose to anyone who has them.

Then whats the point of playing? The game is all about diversity and lots of different strategy combinations, this is all destroyed if one setup beats them all.

To be number one definetly plays a big part in me spending money to get more monsters. If I know I can’t be number one because of an unstoppable team it really kill my interest in the game. All the guys who spent over a thousand dollars all want to be number one. It kills interest for me and I bet a lot of spenders who know one team rules them all.

The game is constantly changing and will evolve to overcome one set juggernaut. There was a time when soulstealer was never used because it had no hold ground, higher TU on sleep all, lower chance to land sleep all, and a 400 second timer on death sentence. Then frost rider comes and soulstealer got revamped, and it became popular. Probably mostly because of the bug where frost wasn’t weak to sleep killer. It became strong, so the game evolved and introduced a lot of new poison based monsters. Everything will come in time
, but we don’t know how yet. Could be a poison immune, could be a stun immune knock back with hold ground and faster than tt. Who knows.

Well I guess I’ll make the lineup and mess with it when pvp opens in a couple hours. Then maybe some people can actually attest to the brokenness of it.

How many bonuses is your TT Alucard?

Your can be stopped because he will not go first I don’t think. The super epic TT at + 9 I think will go first and sarezael +9 will go first. Yours is stoppable because of that. You have the new poisen monster too! You can have a Nasty poisen team. How fast is the new poisen monster?

Tridrakhan is 62 speed. Been pretty lucky this current special Egg. Got emeral too but not sure how or if i’ll use that in PVP yet. 

Sad, now you mention it.
Now you just have to deal with it.

There will be always someone that spend more than you.
Im really surprised you newly know that you cant be number one even you spend some grand here.
Its hurt my eyes

This is just a game, an op monster can be in the bottom tier in a single patch

You mentioned something about the order of going first depending on +9. Does the upgrade even determine the order of the starting order? I thought the pluses just reduce the cost of the skills and have nothing to do with the starting order.

check the speed variance thread on the forum. it’s somewhere not sure if its pinned but + bonuses definitely affect turn order @ the start

Wow. Talk about making the game even more p2w than it already is :smiley:

Legendary pots super epic Pots and even Epic pots are available in many events . it just goes quicker by paying