Sick of Leo in the Front line?

If you are sick of him in the front line run a FL of robin kong croc. You can fit in Zib if you like or something else. No matter what this line garentees a kill on Leo unless an opposing kong kills your kong bypassing croc. It unlikely though.

Robin croc and kong are very common monsters

I’m much more sick of kong frontlines than Leo. Kong is the cheapest monster going now that chrono got nerfed

Kong is pretty easy to kill though. I don’t like kong or Leo or Zib in front lines neither. This is the world we have to deal wit though

It is meaningless that some players who own 30+ legends ask other players who own less than 10 legends to not use this and not use that.

I agree those frontlines with leo or else are disgusting, but without them, it is hard to have a chance to win.

I hate leo, zib, arges too since I can never get them. Please do not use them in your team. 

I don’t have robin because he was an event monster before I started playing in early August. I hope they make him available sometime again.

Can kong 1 hit leo?

Yes kong can. Throw with kong one shots 80 percent of the time. Even if he lives you can poisen touch with robin and get his blood furry going. If Leo has a protector AOE with kong and assassinate with robin and leonos always dead

90% of the time

I love this game guys. That’s why I want to break all the monotony everywhere. I play this game mostly for the pvp. So if I get tired of pvp me playing this game anymore is unlikely. That’s why I want to push for different teams. The top 50 should not all be running the same team. It stupid and not fun. Eventually I’m going to get tired of playing the same teams. I really hope the devs are reading these post and taking them into consideration

Leogeist nerf would help break monotony as the we could actually have good stun teams in the top 50.

There are three ways to fix Leo it would seem- either change stun counter so it does not give him his turn, reduce the crescendo scaling, or perhaps give him a liability. The super epic throwers and assisters are in constant danger of TKs with no perceived benefit, so give Leo a sleep move to make him vulnerable. Unfortunately, sleep all would likely open yet another can of worms. I think sleep bomb would be better, since it still could be utilized although it would result in him being gone. And drop life flip self for it. He has enough ridiculous assets already, he doesn’t need a means of recovering HP.

Or you know what, 2 or 3 of those changes would be good too. He would still be a powerhouse since he alleviates stun without exposing the team to assassinate. Stat changes won’t fix the problem; lowering speed won’t really make a substantial difference, and he really doesn’t need to be given more bulk or firepower in return.

Maybe nerf Leo so that its passive can only be triggered once? Would still be a threat but not as much of a threat

Another possibility is to let it give him his turn, but have it not act as a stun absorber anymore. That way the crescendo thing would still work for him.

That’s actually an amazing idea. That way the ridiculous FL shenanigans involving him would crumble, but Leo would still be super viable on his own. Stun would no longer be a liability, it would just lose a little bit of its… spark(sorry not sorry :P).

Only a few players have Leo…if i have a choice…i would prefer Zib, Aegis, Mecha and oniblade to be nerf further…but then again u win some u lose some…so i aren’t going to ask for nerf and all that…

feels like everyone has him + zib once you climb the ranks.

They spend a lot of money…there is nothing much we can do…Unless we r willing to spend just as much…just accept that we will win some and lose some games…Just like if i met a aegis, Zib + Leo line up…i know it is almost G_G time…

Exactly, make it so that top levels aren’t a mirror match by nerfing leogeist.

If you are sick of him in the front line run a FL of robin kong croc. You can fit in Zib if you like or something else. No matter what this line garentees a kill on Leo unless an opposing kong kills your kong bypassing croc. It unlikely though.

Maybe in the future, they can impose different limitation on each pvp event, such as banning two or three elements (cannot use electric and holy, etc), to make it interestingly different for every pvp.