Zibarius and Kong combo

Everybody is running it and for the life of me I can’t figure out how to stop it. The only way I can think to stop it is if you have zibarius and Kong yourself and hope you go first. Both are to fast to kill. Robin can kill Kong but not Zib. Even if you kill Kong Zib still has double retrib ready. I just wondering if anybody else has some ideas. imo everything should have a counter. I don’t see one there.

Yeah I see this lineup a lot. Seems to be no end of people with Ziberius. Possibly the most common front line now I think

Aegis gearcroc. Then they are forced to hit them.

Then you can desperate bite.

I think Kong needs a nerf, his throw took out my Deo dragon in one shot yesterday. Deo Dragons defense is higher than kongs attack. Kongs attack is also nearly equal to Baha. The problem is that Kong has high speed and can one shot nearly everything with out HG. I am fine with the zibel combo as it is easy to beat if the person is not running Kong.

Running protectors in your frontline does not end well

I do it. Currently canis gearcroc. Haven’t had any problems with deathchicken.

Honestly just drop ziberius speed down a bit. You can still drop it behind a protector but at least that would offer some form of counterplay

Gearcroc is a 50/50. If you have Kong Zib robin and a legend team turn can you think of a viable way to stop that. Only hope you have is to run death revenges up front. I have over 30 legends and not one of them can do anything about this combo. I admire the strategy of it. Whoever thought of it had a brilliant idea. It’s a little sour grapes right now but that combo is unstoppable. it should not be that way. I’ve beaten that team before but it is because the rest of my line makes up for the huge hole I start off in.

Can someone explain this lineup/strategy for me? I’m intrigued now.

Use one on one plus stun absorber…and zeberius is a first one! It is supposed to be awesome…wait,maybe I forgot Meta…

Ziberius has only been available once yet every team I run into has him…

Why not just nerf kongs speed?

If really needs to nerf, please do it on Zibarius. Kong is my only way to fight against p2w players since I have extremely bad luck in egg rolling.

I run the ziberius and Kong setup, and I must say it’s really effective.
But it’s really more overpowered then ghostrider with the one on one guy? Then you are sure to get 4 kill with death revenge?
Yes Ziberius are counter to some setup.

Zibarius and Kong is a counter to every setup! Lol there is nothing you can do. Big diff between soul and frost vs Kong and Zib. You can easily counter soul and frost there are many diff ways. You can’t counter Zib and Kong though that’s the diff.

No, there is at least one counter to Zibarius and Kong: four desperate double.

I just stun pulse the kong or the ziberius depending on the rest of the set up 

Most of us run stun absorb or Leo so galv doesn’t really work. Aegisblade is a hard counter to ziberkong other wise the best way to deal is with a stun absorb, croc with something sturdy and fast like SS ready to sleep all me. Generally want seraphon to come after. HG and high defense is tough to deal with. This is the third pvp in a row I’ve played this team. The above is what works best against me

Who’s this kong you guys are talking about?

Kong needs no nerfing as its a ingame monster and would restrict f2p options

This setup is fine. There are counter plays available. I have the setup myself but I prefer to run something else.

The big thing is Kong is rather useless when he cannot throw and ziberius his double ret is on high cool down.

You have 170 seconds after they used their setup to do anything useful yourself.

It’s a fact that some monsters are just faster than others.

You seem to be forgetting a person that goes ziberius Kong only runs a 15 monster team. Kong can’t one hit croc with toss neither can he even scratch aegis.

Then double ret brings one down generally and it’s a 1 for 1 trade and now you have 4 monsters ready to counterplay n do something with that 170 seconds. Just think about something you could follow with that could come back strong and abuse the time window.

And btw Thill frostrider in your frontline shouldn’t mean you get to use one on one every time.