Zibarius is a broken monster in pvp

In a throw + sleep team is he really that bad? Sorry but i don’t have him so haven’t thought about how to use him…

This is how you know Zib Kong combo is unbalanced the only hard counter to team I described is to run aegis Zib Kong Robin. lol the exact team except for one monster. Lol you could kill the legend TT that way. Seriously guys something needs to be done about Kong Zib combo.

Slowing zibel down does nothing. I am assuming you want him slowed down so you have a chance of sleeping him. If that happens people will just put abyss up front and then you still have issues sleeping him. Then Kong still gets throw and zibel still has DR activated if you can not sleep zibel.

I stand by my point zibel and Kong do not need to be nerfed, just have throw not activate DR

If he was slowed Down to 42 TU assisted thunder could have a shot of taking him out. If abyss is up front that means aegis or the TT is gone and I can directly hit Zib or Kong or whoever

No monster need to be nerfed. Deal with it. :sunglasses:

Assisted thunder already has a shot, zibel is water so he can not one shot assisted thunder monsters. If throw does not activate DR then Zibel can not use DR on assisted thunder and is then promptly taken out.

Monsters do not need to be nerfed.

Taking away throws activation of death retribution would be ok. Good point. I thought about and it would work fine. I’m with you now Scotty and lochi. Have throw not activate retribution.

I don’t understand why ziberius and King are such a big of deal? Just because SS isn’t the best anymore, then the other setup have to be nerf?.
We still have to calculate in that when king throw, you loose a monster in your line.
When SS works you loose noting, and the enemy loose 4 monsters?
As lochi says, there are counters and this is the first event we really see it in action. I am sure that we see some creative setup next event that counter it.

Read the team I described vetex! Read my original post. There is no true counter to the team I described except for you to run the same exact team except have Robin instead of legend TT.

My AT get’s wrecked by this opening.  Throw knocks  Godfeather to HG, and then Ziberius kills him and the raptor guy off in one (despite being water) and then team turn causes even more havoc.  Have still managed to win with a shocking entrances following the TT with midgame-endgame but lost more often than not.

Not necessarily, i use both super epic team turners, nightrider and serazeal as my front 4 with serapheon at 5. What would make it difficult for me to beat that team is if the opponent has a stun absorber or leo in the frontline. because of them fearing nightrider’s desperate all they would always use throw at either serazeal or one of the team turners and that would allow my serapheon to come in and stun them forcing ziberius behind one of my team turners. then i would just use team turn and then followed by a knock back. 

In the likely event that aegis is present, i would just use life self flip with night rider, team turn and then desperate all.

also in the event that there is a legendary team turn monster, aegis, kong and ziberius and bane at 5, a +9 super epic team turn monster could potentially outspeed the legendary team turn monster if it has no pots on it. I could get a free desperate all or i could just knock back with the team turners

I see money war here xd.
Grab popcorn

In that lineup the real problem is the legend TT with stun immune… The real op monsters

Simple answer Wahab! The legend TT is faster than the epic TT. I cannibalize Kong bring bane one team turn and your history. Got it?

that’s why I stated if it has no pots a +9 super epic team turner can potentially out speed it. and as you said it will outspeed a super epic team turner if it has some pots,  it again brings the problem back to the team turner and not ziberius. I feel Ziberius is fine as he his. If they want to nerf Ziberius, then i’ll also start complaining about soulsteeler/frostrider combo, oniblade, leogeist, etc etc. 

I garentee any body with a brain has given pots to legendary TTs

fair enough i agree with you on that, but they could make it such that as some members have stated, that double retribution shouldn’t activate after throw :slight_smile:

Well sure, that’s a pretty strong opening, but the frontline face-off doesn’t decide the whole battle. Sure, it costs you a lot of mons at the beginning, but once they’re done, their TUs are quite high and you have plenty of opportunity to lash out right back, namely with knock back to keep them from causing any more trouble, and then initiate some devious setup of your own to get your edge right back. It ain’t over until the fat lady sings, right?

Well said .your are the spirit of a good player.i will like fight you in pvp shomy

Don’t forget lucrayzor after that line wipes out about 6 or 8 of your monsters and you eventually kill some one they have a lot more monsters than you to come in. Unless you pull of a miracle of a of drastic proportions you are loosing big. Or they don’t know how to setup there team after the start. That’s why I said 95 % of the time though in my first post on this topic. Miracles do happen. Kong Zib takes no strategy to open with. It’s lame and it can’t be reasonably stopped. Whoever started the king Zib combo has my props but everybody else running it is just a copier with no strategy. P.S. I am the creator of soulstealer frostrider combo so I don’t copy no one.