New Update Nerfs

So it appears stun/nebel combos are being nerfed for UC, which sucks for me lol

Also team turn got a much needed nerf so two team turners can’t be on the field at once

And Ziberus/Kong combo was nerfed.

These are some arguably much needed balances although they all affect me negatively, I can’t say I’m surprised or disagree. A relatively big shake up in the meta, especially for UC where sleep teams will now most likely do the best.

All told, I think this was a good (albeit stinging) update. Looking forward to the next UC to see if Mophese can keep that top spot!

Rank 1 next UC for me cause of this mix up I think :lol:

It won’t be easy. I’m after Morphs spot now as well :joy:

I was the only non-nebel user above 1 million points last time around so I feel pretty confident :wink:

Yes - UC will be worth trying now lol

Also- ziberius/Kong nerf was the first nerf I’ve seen so far where the Devs jumped the gun and gave in too quickly.

Disagree. it was overused. it was everywhere on all tiers. It was oppressive and destroyed every frontline without chance for a counter and given the correct monsters you could butcher an entire team off the back of it

How if death revenger on front ?
Didnt it will ruin the strategy ? I believe it will ruin any lineup even the 4 TT + legendary aoe

Aegisdragon, ziberius, stun absorber, Kong is tough combo…but listen any top tier player with aegis is tough.

Hidan - what happens to Kong,ziberius combo if it goes against a line up of puffoxin, ryhnobrawl, giawolf, and talosquire?

Problem is players who pay don’t want to put those monsters in their front line lol it was just a bunch of spoiled players whining. You didn’t answer my question on the other thread of if you beat Kong/ziberius combo when you played it because I have a feeling you did.

I think “bunch of spoiled top players whining” is a bit harsh. In the end it was a guaranteed 3 kill opening without anything you could do against it. Considering that your frontline is very important for your tactic, with one of 4 left, theres not very much you can do now with your frontline, of course there is mid and endgame and as you said and the top tier players surely were able to win anyway (By the way, a death revenger frontline counters everything so its not the best example) but Still an invincible opening isnt the best thing that could have happened to the game

just a clarification, Zibel was never meant to trigger off throw, so more of a fix of how he was meant to be. Hes still a strong monster.

Maybe a little harsh lol

However, it is not invincible and I didn’t even use it but I had that combo. Ziberius is still strong without the sacrifice activation but not as cool.

I honestly thought nerfing the speed of Kong would be much fairer than nerfing ziberius. But just my take. Without Kong no one would have ever complained about ziberius. The second you reduce kongs speed who is only a super epic then you open up so many other possibilities. Deathchicken would destroy that line up if kongs speed was around 90. No one did that lineup with out stun absorber and assassinate would wipe out Kong and the strat allowing ziberius to be used as expected. Plus Kong starting in front line means you are playing with 15 instead of 16 monsters due to throw which honestly means if you lose one or two it’s still even if you know what you are doing…

I have to butt in but that unbeatable strat alucard used it and he one shot teams and stayed in top spot number 1 with no loses even against the games best players
Also Kong speed was never going to be nerfed or they would have to nerf all super epic starters and that would have a major negative effect on the community
Also from my talks with Ryan throw was never meant to activate double retro

Have to agree i would have liked to see kong nerfed. I hate that stupid monkey :smiley: it always uses throw against my favorite monsters :smiley:

I have the combo myself and I felt it was unfair when I used it so did Scotty Alucard James and anyone else. Anything you can say at this point is kind of irrelevant.
I did play the combo and I beat the combo and I also had a new team ready to beat thill his supposed unbeatable setup that Alucard was using.

There are always ways around things but if you need to cater to a single team specifically then somethings is dead wrong.

If death revenge frontline is the only thing you can use to counter a team it only attests to how incredibly oppressive the setup is.
And guess what the developers agreed and changed it -

NOTE: not because we whined and cried about it but because from our pvp fighting each other we deducted this and brought it to their attention.
Following that they did EXTENSIVE TESTING in their test environment with mentioned teams and setups to determine the right course of action which was the nerfs you are currently seeing.

Next time you call people Whiney kids, please get your facts straight

“Happy hunting”

By the way, what was the change that was made on nebel/stun bomb?

Can’t be chained to oblivion so no more infinite stun

Sure let us get some facts straight - I said “Spoiled Players Whining”(which occurs on a daily basis and just wastes space) - NOT Whiney kids although I guess your mind made the correlation about yourself and changed how you read it , but you need to calm-the-helll down man…

“Happy Hunting”?? Make your points don’t make insults - you should be better than that.

I understand that something needed to be done - I am just not sure if there was another way. That is what this thread is for, am I mistaken?

Also - the Super Epic Starters do not all need the same speed either(and no statement like that was ever made by devs to my knowledge)…Once ultra evolved to Super Epic they all have unique skill sets and therefore could have unique speeds as well.

I understand the throw issue was more of a fix. Glad you guys have insider information, but 99% of the community doesn’t nor do we believe everything someone posts.

Ziberius is still a great monster and I am glad they fixed the nebel issue as well. I normally have nothing but praise for the devs and this update was inline with almost everything we’ve been asking for…thanks.

“Happy Hunting”

This is getting out of hand. First of all, I’m sure he said whiny kids because whining is generally associated with children, so your assumption just seems like a personal attack, which is highly unnecessary. A staff member stated in another thread that retribution was NOT supposed to work with throw in the first place. This change was more like a patch than a direct nerd. Either way, stop fighting over something stupid.

You sounded salty on your post calling people spoiled kids whining… Whiney kids or kids whining… tell me the difference please. Moreover you talk about how people shouldn’t be making “Insults” yet you " I guess your mind made the correlation about yourself and changed how you read it" post stuff like that.

get off your high horse and don’t try to cover for yourself acting like you’re the victim. It’s like the pot calling the kettle black. Moreover I shared on multiple occassions in seperate topics as well as Lochi that Developers are looking into the things we presented to them and see if changes are needed. Do you think they will take our word for it and just roll with it?

There are plenty of people making comments on things needing nerfs and if many people agree developers will look into it and come to a conclusion that something needs to be done or something is OK and does not need nerfing.

me as much as other players that suggested the ziberius and teamturn changes did not meddle with Galliodragons crappy moveset and yet it has also seen a change. The developers of this game listen to the entire community but have common sense to test and try out when something is being presented by their community instead of just accepting everything as truth. Cause if they did then Godfeather and Dragaia would have been nerfed plenty long ago.

The devs didnt listen entire community, only several of them