Your record.

500ish wins, 100ish losses.

Glitches, DCs, and BA stunners make up the majority of my losses. Oh well.

I think there are a lot of players disconnecting to manipulate their records. A lot of times players disconnect only a few seconds before losing. Today, I had a player disconnect immediately three times in a row and they had the same starting three cards that I had. I guess they are trying to find weak opponents. The developers will have to fix the problem for records to meaningful.

^My record is legit, I only disconnect if I get caught in a stego/char combo, not because I know I’ll lose, but because I’m too impatient to wait 30 minutes for char to get a kill -_-

But I agree, to the people who have a record of like 300 wins and 6 losses… I highly doubt that is completely legit :confused:

700 & almost 300

As an excuse - stego & charc is at least 200 of the 300.

Edit as of today 12/1/14, win 940 lose 340…  Learned more about strategy. Half of the new losses are due to disconnection (not sure why so many dc’s lately from me)

I might have more loses than anybody. I like to accept the loses instead of trying to make my winning percentage higher. A lose gives you have as many points as a win. My record is 1204 wins, 528 loses.

Disconnection is not counted as losses?

Everytime i get a call during match, it always dcéd me & my streak went back to 0. not sure if it added to my losses or not…

Remember… losing makes you better :).

Lololol. I hate it when I get a call from someone that probably has something important to say. I’m all like “…>.<”

lol now i turn my airport mode on when I’m pvping… My whatsapp, imsg & other social apps are still on so ppl can contact me from there if important.

1582 Wins. 960 losses

Startet from the scratch and now more likely in the top…

I Think i had a score something arround 750 Wins and 600 losses at first, but now its more like 2-1 Wins

Lol. Dude, your different accounts keep confusing me. :stuck_out_tongue:

And good idea. Lol.