Your LEAST favorite Arkadion

Is arkwing any good?

Puffoxin…you cheap-shottin’ mother flower!!!

Sea quill…
It took my gold while catching a Galey.
;.;

OMG duh Blockadus

He has this face

He has a wierd shape

He is a wall

Gosh he is ugly

Put Yetigo together with Skullrex if you like it as much.

By far bluechick. looks like bluey and makes me double take every battle.

second is dynabird. had a S rank with a 98% capture rate fail then it blew itself up so i could not rage kill it :angry:

Megalorex.

I’ve received a grade A and S from eggs and all they do is sit on my bench. If you use him, he’ll most likely eat your arkadions at the end of the line. If you put him at the end, he is a worthless last ark.

Plus he looks cool(ish) but his moves are crap. Hence, my least favorite.

Defiantly voltike- err wrong topic

Seriously though, least favorite is the one, the only

FIRE QUEEN it should be ranked so much lower because all it does is spawn one of the worst monsters. I feel like I would just get a bunch of them, put them in PVP, and just annoy the heck out of the other player.

Meowzard’s Polymorph + Firequeen = lol

What’s polymoph? Can you explain how it works? :slight_smile:

I guess minoblast+firqueen is likely a killer :blush:

Polymorph changes the last ark in your line up into another ark. Apparently OM mission arks are very common in polymorph (I THINK, this might be a false rumor, but who knows). So you can morph a bluechick or something into a minoblast or something haha. I haven’t tried it personally, but here’s the original post:

I think there’s limit as to how good those arks can be. Example from various experiments, I found Kami’s reincarnate can only be 7-9.5* arks, therefore offspring shouldn’t be better…

& no jas, they are not that great together because that mother ant has 40% chance of dying after giving birth :slight_smile: … Poor mother ant…

60% is a lot. If you get lucky, it’s pretty good. It’s basically the same thing as bonus actions, but with offspring. Both rely on luck.

And yes, I think that’s what polymorph is too. It’s definitely not like mantisword’s summon.

Actually looking back on it, don penguini’s throw with mother ant offspring is pretty cool

The wyrms can do better job at throwing…

[quote name=“Dajara14” post=“29567” timestamp=“1392264254”]

Yea, well don penguini is easier to get… Also I didn’t know they could throw xD

For me torchtail. That little … just looks at your soul and it just stares you down into oblivion saying “i know what you did”. And i just want to end all of them. AHHH juat hate that thing so much

Please don’t curse on this forum, and man is this topic old