Worst ways to lose (Encounter with bitter beast)

No ,monsters in FL entrance passives don’t work so that means if ankou dragon is in frontline he will not die because of his passive you wil need to kill it 1 time and then he resurects because of his revenge passive.Only then the curse passive that kills his after 300 sec activates.

2 Likes

Dude. Read. The. Descriptions. It’s very clear.

Eternal rebirth:
‘This monster will die after 300 seconds have passed since it enters the battlefield. When this monster is killed by another monster, it will be reborn and placed randomly into the reinforcements. If this monster is killed by a teammate, the enemy team will get this monster.’

So. To get rid of him you need to either of the following:

1. Kill him when there are no other monsters left.

2. Kill him with a move that sacrifices the monster that kills him. This negates the passive effect.

3. Let him die by his passive.

1 Like

Don’t forget recoil! Very relevant since Bloodcrave is his primary sweeping tool. Does a very solid job of keeping him reigned in so he can’t sweep with total impunity.

A literal heart breaking moment today.

I am doing this Story mission where I have to first defeat the opponent using AI monsters then using my own. Need to win 2 battles back to back.

Won the first one, I mostly have a 5 star team with 3-4 monsters 6stars.

So i reached the opponents last 4-5 monsters with a lot of strategy and efforts, then the move i hate the most happened

They kept cloning and fulling healing their teammates again and again and again :sleepy:. Damn I am so annoyed tbh rn but i do understand its all strategy, still can’t help felling frustrated.

Curokaiser and Wraithcaptain kept cloning and
Cyrokaizer, thordragon and Aurodragon kept healing to full life. :pensive::pensive::pensive:

A screenshot of the opponents monster has been put below

You should run a poison endgame in this case. Auto Poison immediately kills Cryokaizer’s clones upon entrance, whilst Poison Gas is a quick way to get rid of shields and stealth (Purifying Mist) on enemies and sleep on your teammates, while quickly setting up your Poison Eater/Massacre and Detox monsters.

The perfect monster for this situation is Scorpiogeist. It has Stun Converter to deal with Cryokaizer’s Stun Revenge, Thordragon’s Stunning Entrance and Auto Poison All + Poison Gas to counter Wraithcaptain’s sleep.
If you have him you’re good to go. Else you should run Freezecobra, which has Auto Poison All and Poison Gas too and Stun Absorber instead of Converter.

I have poison monsters but their poison eater skill deals very less damage than expected so I used the
Stun bursts and Timestrike strategy
+
And have Ravenarchedion and Dracorosa for double bloodcrave attacks

I do need to understand how to make a better lineup as currently I don’t used any poison or dream hunt monsters in my lineup at all

Every match in UC or online mission hell mode where I accidentally use goldtail aoe or geartyrant lifeflip at full health lol

2 Likes

one time with chronotitan I bomb cursed the same guy twice lol. I also stun bomb when theres a stun absorber from time to time

Well that’s not necessarily the worst. In fact if there’s 2 absorbers you can really screw your opponent over.

oh I was talking about pve when I’m trying to get a stun lock for chronotitan or soulstealer

i was sooo frustrated…i didnt have any of the monsters u said and isomehow beat them to last 4 which were cyrokizer wraithcaptain and freeznix they kept multiplying again and again.and i beat them i dk how i had my fishsoldier laker for payback kill.it helped me …i need ur help to set my team up idk much about the game so could u help me…its the birth of a rebellion battle .ill give u my ig id pls contact me idk how ro use the forum.my ug name is Boomslang witch a cat pic

Don’t worry! Do you prefer discussing about it here or on the Discord? I see you just joined it too. Tell me, I’ll be back in about half an hour!

1 Like

Contact me in discord @TheKid#7536

I will! I am one of the mods, we can talk about it in the #teambuilding section

1 Like

thank you very much

i cant find u in discord pls give ur name and tag