Guide: How to win without spending money+general tips

CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS, UNFINISHED

If you have anything to add post it below and I will add it.

Alright, it has come to my attention that many of you are struggling to beat the game without spending money. I have beaten the game many times without getting a single legendary or super epic, and my current save right now all of my rolls have been mostly support or situational monsters.

Strategies for each archetype:

Poison revenge: place these before poison eat or poison massacre monsters. Self explanatory

Risky heal: this is always a great idea when your monster is at low health, and there’s a chance your healer may survive to continue healing. Works especially well with survivor or bloodcrave users.

Death sentence: if you have one of these, they work perfectly with a sleep bomb user. Set it up with a stun flash if you have it or just make sure you have a tank guarding the sleep bomber so it gets to move

Knock back: I cannot stress this enough. USE THESE MONSTERS! They easily solve bloodcrave problems, time bomb problems, and survivor problems.

Heal all/purify: if your team is all Aoe nukers, you aren’t going to win. Add in these to heal your most powerful monsters

Sleep bombers: these are the perfect setup monsters. If you sleep bomb with a survivor/death sentence/time bomb user you are pretty much guranteed 4 kills. Set these up by having a tank and a stealth to guard the sleep bombers until their 100 TU is up. They also synergize well if your team is poisoned.

Give turn: pair this with a bloodthirst user or a other strong nuker and you are unstoppable. Poison massacre or poison eater synergize well with this due to their high TU cost.

unwanted friend+knock back: this can be amazing if pulled off right. After using unwanted friend, proceed to knock back enemy monster until there are 2-3 shells on the field and only one monster. Proceed to wreak havoc. Unwanted friend also works very well with bloodcrave or bloodthirst users.

Throw: combine this with create duplicate and you got some insane power in your attacks.

Time strike: perfect for after stun revenge.

Stunning entrance: DO NOT put these monsters in the first 4 of your lineup. 5th is one of the best places.

Poison users: after poison revenge have these, also pairing with an auto poison if you can get one from an egg or even a poison gas user can wreak havoc on the enemy should you use a poison massacre or poison eater.

Switch places: I can’t stress how amazing this can be in the first 4 monster of your lineup. It can bring in a stunning entrance monster right away, or even a tank if you need it.

Send back: use it in conjunction with a stunning entrance monster for maximum potential.

One on one: this is amazing, use it if you have a good user of it and you could pair it with dreamhunt or death sentence.

Reccomended obtainable monsters:

Rhynobrawl: amazing moveset, great for starting lineups

felimancer/grimshroom: great sleep bomber and sleep all

Sea steed: decent stun bomber

Sparkgeist/frogue: good time bomber

Halopard: great support monster

Voltiger: great poison revenge user plus has bonus time strike

Hellataur: amazing poison monster, synergizes well with voltiger or poison gas users

Flamogun/megalorex: cheap one on one users, good for dreamhunt or survivor/time bomb/death sentence

krakhan/naga: decent poison massacre user, works well with rhynobrawl or poison revenge

Chill queen and rosa queen: combine these two and you’ve got a deadly sleep combo

Cryoberg: has an amazing moveset, but not amazing stats, is pretty solid.

Stego spike: good for that stun absorb tank

General tips:

Use poison to deal with stun revenge and death revenge users. If they die of poison their passive does not activate.

Use poison to your advantage, if you see a poison revenge on their side and you have a sleep bomber available, kill the poison revenge and get poisoned so you don’t fall asleep.

If your enemy has a monster that doesn’t do much damage out, kill the others first, it’s common sense. They are essentially stuck with a bad monster not doing anything on the field.

Example poison start:

Rhynobrawl
Poison eater/massacre
Tank
Poison eater or other strong monster/purify
Stunning entrance

This is incredibly versatile, giving you an option to hopefully poison everybody with rhynobrawl, or sendback and bring in the stunning entrance, following up with a poison massacre, and protecting your most important monsters with a protector.

Example sleep (near middle of lineup):

Death sentence
Tank
Stun flash user if you have it, otherwise nuker
Sleep bomb
Time bomb/survivor (survivor often works better)

This allows you to get in a sleep bomb while protected by the tank and stun flash, and when you bomb, that brings in the survivor or time bomb user to rack up time.

(Saving this spot for recommended egg monsters and egg monster strategies)

I need help please if I post my team on would you be able to tell me how to arrange them.

Sure, but make sure you include what island you are on so I can see what monsters you can obtain

I have a really good team but I want an experienced person’s opinion
And I’m at the 3rd champion
Also wanted to let you know I have a whole lot of lesser monsters even a lot of super epics that I don’t use do if you know a monster that you think I should add to my main line up let me know.

Only problem is all the monsters in the final for have stun absorb and stun death revenge, so you can’t stun them and can’t beat any of their monsters because your team gets stunned and wiped out because all their monsters are OP

You are in the wrong place, this is how to win without spending money.

What do you mean?
I’m at Beritus now. He beat me though but he only had four monsters when I lost.

I don’t know many of your monsters moveset, so could you just tell me the ones that you want to use?

Also, the octojungle you have is incredibly useful, and should be used. It’s actually one of my best monsters I start with. I personally start with rhynobrawl and octojungle, along with a tank and a high damage monster. I then have a stunning entrance in the fifth slot. The rhynobrawl is great because it can poison gas so that octojungle can poison massacre, and if you have an auto poison user (replaces the nuker) then you can just continue the massacre.

Also, that gulper(?) the whale thing, is an amazing tank and you should definately use it. If you have protect focus users they are better than protectors a lot of the time

There is no way you have that many epics, super epic, and legendaries without paying. The topic being discussed on this page is how to win WITHOUT spending money, you obviously have spent money.

And so?

You spent money. You have awesome monsters. You should be winning. You should be thinking for yourself. You shouldn’t be asking for help here on a post that’s meant for people who DON’T have awesome monsters.

That’s my interpretation

Yes. You are off topic create a new page that is relevant to your subject.
This is what a team looks like without spending money, I am also having trouble with the 3rd champion. Any suggestions?

Mechadino is a great monster. Iirc it has sleep and protector killer. Very useful moves. I don’t know why is not in your lineup.

You might also change your Redkong to the last spot for it’s Last Stand. Have a stunner like stormfox and a healer beside him so you can sacrifice both and have a few good hits.

So does anyone know where to find rhynobrawl? I can’t seem to find it anywhere

Ok guys just beat the game last night didn’t spend a dime other than the original .99 to buy the game.
This last battle is all about luck and planning And is pretty difficult but possible.
Here is how I did it!!
First four in line up
Poison eater
Purify
Protector killer
Stun absorb
These four are a must for the first line up or its game over
Second set of four
Healer
Poison eater
Stunner
Tank
I know people are saying stunner are useless against the boss but if you don’t take the other monster out of the match with out killing them “minus protector” your done
Third set of monsters
Stunner
Survivor
Survivor
Death revenge
By the end of end of your third set of monsters with alittle luck you should have taken the boss down and you now have to deal with the assistants I took all my time strike guys out but prolly help alittle more towards the end.
Ps taking out nukespider is a must do it early or he can be a game changer I hope this helps
Sorry in you third to last set I meant to put sleeper and dream hunt instead of survivors l.

Damn that’s really helpful actually. Thanks for that! 

Thanks I was having a hard time finding where to put mechadino in this specific battle

Going to add guides for specific boss fights soon.

Could you also add where exactly to get the ‘obtainable monsters’? It would really help! :smiley:

Lyrux I need your help. Is there anyway we can conversation met privately?