win rate

After 162 Games my current win ratio ja 75,78% compared with normal pvp where i had 85-90% its a big difference but i think that win ratio should save me a place in Top 10 with a Lot of grind

I want just top 50, I donā€™t have time to grind buddy

87.8 % most of the winrate dropped during first round since i tested many times in that round.

During the second round i definitely average 90+.

With 140 games.

Xixi is not a native English speaker, so his words usually are not accurate due to some bad translators.

Google Translate is not so accurate, I am also helpless, but speech recognition is really great.:joy:

Balanced as everything should be.

1 Like

The matchmaking is BS. My team is limited (1 mythic and a handful of legendaries and super epics). Iā€™m getting matched against teams with crazy syncs and monsters. Can I employ any strategy at this point to increase my % or will I just need to wait for more monsters to try different teams / strategies?

Mine was 75% until I started running into non stop scorpion teams

Mine was 65 until i quit running into poison scorpion teams lol.

I went cyclo scarle draco croc.

Then ran into 2 bloom team and 2 stun teams :joy:

between 50-60

I had 5 disconnections out of the 9 matches Iā€™ve lost,but to those I lost legit GG to those guys

1 Like

Isnā€™t that 10 losses? :wink:

It would be interesting to see the team youā€™re playing with that has done so well.

1 Like

Yeah close enough 9 loses to be exact,it counters meta really well and I can defend myself from other kind of teams too. Looking forward for ranked pvp,hopefully I goes as well

Can you suggest some ideas for placing Water unicorn in any position in the team? Iā€™m still struggling with it

1 Like

Hes a really good FL most people use Poison these days and thereā€™s a lot of people using water teams Iā€™ll really recommend u using him in FL or in midgame

Iā€™ve tried using him endgame but I dosenā€™t seem to work as well as if u use him in FL

iā€™m run him in fl but it is not very effective. I played the end of the game with 5/10 games he worked on. I will try him in the middle of the team

I see the trend of top players playing pushing Scorpion to the bottom of the team and playing with Deathgarez and Freecobra. This is very dangerous when ranked, so Unicorn at the end of the team is not too bad

Yeah I play cent endgame for that reason hes not a big problem for me

Poison endgames have always been stronger I feel. Scorpiogeist is a big flashy monster that can work in the front line so many people want to play it there but itā€™s definitely better further back. Set up the poison then when it enters it gets a turn incredibly fast and can sweep on the first turn. Youā€™re much more likely to hit a stun in the mid-end game too (you can even leave one there beforehand).

Personally Iā€™d run Scorpiogeist around 10th-12th slot with a Blacktitan before it. Toxic entrance + 90% retreat sets up Scorpio and can more safely bring it in to get a turn before the opponent kills it.

@Anne Good to hear Glaciaron is successful in the front line. I havenā€™t tried it out in that position yet but that fills me with the confidence to do it.

1 Like