Who's better to ultra evolve???

Out of the starter monsters Galvboss or Wolfrozen??

I’d go with galvboss, a lot easier to setup as well with stun bombers

Galvboss is considered to be the best of the 4 due to its ability to set up its own bloodcrave using stun pulse (single use) and timestrike to secure an early kill, although it may be the only one that lacks and AOE ability, not too sure if Wolfrozen has one.

I feel like Wolfrozen is the worst because of how long it takes to pull off an energy charge / blast, the fact that energy charge doesn’t heal it, and that it’s life flip self + hold ground only does so much when it can only work once but that’s just my personal opinion…

If you’re willing to consider the other two:

I love Viridizardon though, because of its survivability. Its survivor ability goes really well with its desperate bite and hold ground. It’s accelerate team allows it to support the rest of the team in some way before it starts doing significant damage with survivor and desperate bite.

Rexkong is cool though >_< really high single target damage with throw and summoning entrance, its attack boost increasing its already high attack, and zealous attack to continue bringing the pain even after it throws its rockoid. Plus, its much harder to prevent its stun revenge from triggering, with its lack of hold ground.

My opinion (in this order):

1. Galvbane
  2. Viridizardon
  3. Rexkong
  4. Wolfrozen

Thanks guys! I feel so attached to my Wolfrozen because it was my first ever monster haha so I’ll be sad to see him go bit Galvboss it is

You’ll be able to get all 4 eventually.

Did viridizardon first because of this. :stuck_out_tongue: