Galvbane

Is Galvbane truly the best starter or is it a forum meme?

2 Likes

Both.

4 Likes

Lmao alright thank you

1 Like

Yea no joke he’s awesome

1 Like

Either Galvbane or Wolfrozor is the best. I think Wolfrozor is more versatile.

3 Likes

How dare you!!

3 Likes

Nah, wolfro is the worst imo

1 Like

You would’ve been banned for it if @NMEGaryOak was a mod

4 Likes

Wolfrozor is a bit slow bc it has to charge energy or target a monster with a kill to do stuff. Galvbane can stun things right off the bat and rack up kills if things go well.

1 Like

Wolfro +9 in low level PvP is amazing if you know how to play with him. The TU of his moves are so low that he is very difficult to kill because you will most likely get a shot at energy charge after slayerbane as the enemy needs to hit him at least twice without piercing. As I was leveling my new account I won countless matches because of him as my opponent couldn’t kill him and after multiple energy charges I was often able to do massive damage with energy burst while using slayerbane as the main sweeping move. 96 speed slayerbane is nothing to laugh about. I used to think he was meh but he’s definitely underrated imo.

3 Likes

1v1 me IRL right now

5 Likes

Sure. Why not bring your wolfro along too. I’m sure he’ll help out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok, it’s set. 1v1, no items, Wolfrozor only, Final Destination.

Killerdog will comment the match

Lmao, this is great. I am new to the forum and thank you all for the responses. Going for Galvbane, now I’ll make another thread. :relieved:

1 Like

You’re a man of culture!

3 Likes

you didnt understood anything… galvbane is worst , wolfo is best :slight_smile: )…

Lmao

I’d bring galvbane but I don’t want to get charged with murder

1 Like

So I can now have a Galvbane, but should I wait to get more potions? My galvboss is a +3 because I already used 3 potions but getting potions is very slow.

Go for it, you need two SE versions of the starters(if u want chronozorous) get under 1000 this pvp, u will get 8 epic potions for ur next +9 galvbane.