Whoever is doing this, that's not very nice.

I thought us Top 1 were mature enough not to do things like this… I was obviously wrong.

@Dev_VKC can we have please displayed the friend code of the users in our friend list?

Thank you.

lmao

1 Like

That’s me.

You were definitely wrong :rofl:

7 Likes

Is there anything you don’t whine about :joy: it’s just a name it’s not derogatory whatsoever

7 Likes

that is @LemonSqueezy yesterday it came out a couple of times

@Bouncy YOU GOT TOP 1 CONGRATULATIONS THAT’S TOTALLY POGGERS!!!

4 Likes

Any particular reason for using my teammate’s name?

Any particular reason for creating an entire thread just because someone used an entirely inoffensive name?

5 Likes

Any particular reason for being against me, no matter what thread I bring up? :joy:

Responses like this that seek to attack others instead of answering the question at hand or raising a valid counterpoint

As if you’ve never done that yourself…

Give an example and we can talk

Any heated debate on this forum you’ve engaged in.

Is it really that hard to search a post, highlight it, and then click quote?

I don’t want to. I know, because I’ve deleted your comments before for being inappropriate. And it’s also off topic.

If you insist, I can send you a DM when I’ve got time for “research”.

2 Likes

Bouncy is a good friend of mine. We talk regularly. I thought we’d have a laugh over it :blush:

4 Likes

Ok I’ll give you my valid counterpoint.

Is been “deliberately” (the players know each other) used the same user name of a DMG member.

Now that happened to me in the past, a stranger just decided to call himself DMG DonT89, there was no way I could find out why so I didn’t open anything.

Now if the name is been used for good reasons or bad reasons I don’t know.

Probably Lemon is big fan of Bouncy and want him to appear as a top 1.
But coping a name is not right in first place.
I hope my answer was exhaustive.

1 Like

Fair