Attention to Terms of Use - Regarding In-game Names

It has come to our attention that some players are using their in-game name to harass other players for all to see when they are high in ranking leader boards. This will not be tolerated, and is also against out terms of service which say:

“You acknowledge you will not directly or indirectly:… Attempt to harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse of harm of another person…”

As such, should this continue, we will have to start giving temporary suspensions out, blocking from being able to change name, and removing offending players of their rank. In extreme circumstances we will give out permanent bans.

5 Likes

Can you provide examples? Cant clearly understand this situation.

The main issue is any name that directly names another player.
For example “Dev_BRD is a -----”

Basically just use common sense when deciding a name, and there will be no issues.

Ah ok got it

Hmmmmmmmm we got some very salty players lol.

Yep, I saw the user name a few days ago. They we’re ranked 1 in Ultimate challenge.

lol i often see “killerdog is beep” in pvp leaderboard

Just 1 example fyi

The same person used before “KD sucks” and is asking here in forum for others ban.

It seems perfect, we have to keep the community healthy! With some ban showing why, several will calm down.

Only for you! not for others…:joy:

Yup, that was one. It happened after I suspended them from the forum so I’ll take it XD

Hahahahahahahahaha