Check Ingame Names Devs

Dear @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD,

Maybe u should check some Ingame names :sweat_smile::man_shrugging: i dont have a Problem with provocative Ingame names but that one on my Screenshot is a little Bit harsh

Which one?

First one ?!:joy::joy:

Pretty much means you smell like ■■■■

Is it even english?

Good it’s not personal otherwise mod candidate for 5 years already @NMEGaryOak would tell you not to snitch about that :joy:

I’m confused at your attempt at humor @eNjiin

You really did cry to the devs after someone made a joke about you using their IGN. :joy:

I legitimately hope you never go to jail, do you know what they do to snitches there?!

Its spanish that means something like (you motherf*cker)

1 Like

I guess you experienced it already. PM me with the details
I have got a psychological education and might help you working on your mental health :kissing_heart:

Peace bros! @NMEGaryOak @eNjiin Why don’t you guys settle it down with a friend pvp duel like most of the protagonists do in Japanese anime.

Oh and we will check the similar names and have our system change it.
Thanks for notifying @Moking
We may also disable the name changing function for the accounts with inappropriate igns.

12 Likes

If anyone wants to see a list of words you cant use in your IGN, i recommend you watch George Carlins 7 Dirty Words

Speaking of which…You Profile Pic reminds me of a monster that appeared in a brilliant Japanese Anime:

Your one dresses better though.

2 Likes

The language doesn’t matter. The forum is English but the game uses many different languages

No I didn’t get it (because, suprise, I don’t know spanish)
I asked him where the inappropriate name was and he was like
“First one ?!:joy::joy:”

Psychologists aren’t real doctors @eNjiin

Maybe if you went to school for psychiatry instead of psychology you’d be able to detect humor better :joy:

I have never said I am a doc or psychologist. I guess the mental illness proceeded already further. I am losing hope :joy: very sad that people reject help. Maybe lounge chat can heal it. Good luck tho

Gary is just passionate about Bophades. Hes an avid scholar of Greek history and sometimes it makes him a little eager

2 Likes

Lol at people who claim to have a “psychological education” but get defensive about not being a doctor. Like why start going down that career path if you don’t plan on getting your doctorate @eNjiin ?

You probably have an Associates Degree in “Pre- Psychological Arts” or something :joy:

1 Like