denunciation "mementomori"

good afternoon, I want to inform that this player @MementoMori … He is using the name of my character, pretending to be me, for the purpose of damaging my image, and using improper programs with my name to say that I am the one who is doing that. His name is “mementomori” code friend : 27278775… I hope action is taken.

first of all notice so that you know that if you fight with that character, it is not me. He is simply an angry user, because his clan has treated him as a “traitor” greetings

3 Likes

I’m sure if he wanted to pretend to be u he wouldn’t be using rainbow icon😉

2 Likes

I’ve seen multiple people with similar names

What kind of action do you expect to be taken against him? In game names aren’t unique meaning multiple people can use the same name. Just because he has your ign as part of his doesnt mean anything to the devs lol
If action were taken against every player that had someone else name as theirs alot of people would have already gotten in trouble for that, nothing stopping him from using it

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

To everyone:
It is horrible to show the kind of rudeness towards another member of the community like you have been showing towards Einstein. I understand he’s been irritating/argumentative but that does not mean he should be attacked in this way.

I’ve removed the nasty posts towards him on this thread. Any further ones that are outside of a forum debate will result in immediate suspension from the forum.

@Dev_VKC Please remove the rights to change the in-game name from MementoMori. This is not the first time he’s used his name to be nasty to another forum member. Similarly, if you can search to find anyone else who joined in with this Einstein hate I recommend you remove their name changing privileges too.

12 Likes