Who to evolve next?

So I’m showing the current team I run now along with some monsters that are able to be evolved. My question to you all is who would be a good fit in my team and who should be evolved with the new update changing alot of things? Also if you could change anything in my team what would you change? As it sits I’m at 20 wins with an 85% win rate. (I know 20 isnt much compared to some but i havent had alot of time to grind it out this last week due to my work schedule.) Thanks for your help guys! You’re the greatest.

My current team!

Monsters for evolution!

note that I’m not really including my SE monsters. There are way too many screenshots to take and upload. But with that being said, I seen in a subpost where KD and some others were saying FD Rose isnt really viable at the moment. I have a few more FD monsters but really nothing that was fitting to my poison. Any suggestions?

Flutterdrake Rose received a huge buff in the past (maybe even two) and even had another one in this update with detox strike being doubled in power for both it at Polaboss. It still lacks synergy with the other flutters and in your team once the purple flutter is gone all it can do is spam poison gas and hope to poison itself. It’s perfectly fine and works quite nicely in your team for now.

I would say Shivadragon, Goldtail and Soulstealer are high priorities to evolve for PvE. Stormloch would also be great to evolve for that.

For PvP, Utopion will make a pretty good stun absorber (you will need more of this when you are in higher brackets of PvP - starts when you hit hero rank 100). Kattmmander can be a good sweeper and Zephyrin is generally great for control and some sweeping.

1 Like