Team Tweaks

Evening all,
I’ve been playing the game for about 6 months now, on and off. I’m ranked at Level 90 and I’m fairly far into both the online and offline stories.

I’m just looking for a little help to get my team in the best shape going forward as there are some sections of the game I struggle with, like Special Events.

Below are some screenshots of my current lineup and the monsters I have available to me.

Volcavenus isn’t at his full potential there. Instead I’d move tiamof to where he is, remove the scorpion (it sucks) and in their place add nighthorse (when evolved into a shocker) and pyro kaizer. That’s my suggestion in general but I’m not known to be a legendary team builder. I just think that our poison is too close to your sleep. Also, it’s not wrong to build a whole new team for a specific mission or event. That’s all I can say. There’s probably better advice out there

1 Like

Thanks dude, yeah I’ve moved all poisoners to the very end of the lineup and stuck Pyrokaiser as the last. Seems to help a little, thank you.

2 Likes

No problem