Stronger Team

I feel like it is annoying for people to be asked for tips on a better team based on what somebody has, so my apologies if this is you, but I am on the Grand Champion fight and I have realized that my team is kinda trash. Currently, my team contains: Leobolt, Acolight, Velowolf, Tezladragon, Galvboss, Bloodblade, Hadehound, Noxdrake, Shiny Coldheart (fire), Lunascend, Leonarch, Ventowyrm, Redzan, and Wolfrozen. All in this exact order. I have been planning to ultra evolve Wolfrozen once I can, and Leonarch, to which I am only missing a few materials.

I have 57 other monsters, and my current team cap is 112, but I can work on that later so its not a big problem. All of my monsters include:

Legendary
Noxdrake
Leonarch

Super Epic
Shiny Coldheart (fire)
Vulpegeist
Plumane
Malhare
Acolight
Lunascend
Thundrake
Esapidon
Tezladragon
Spinoraptor
Golgemios
Ventowyrm
Mossgolem
Leviathan

Epic
All starters
All 6 trials
Goldius
Spitegrin
Tedfiend
Pandogreen
Nimbuff
Stratowyrm
Vortexor
Gizaguard
Velowolf
Beedroid
Nilobaron
Metallodious
Hadehound
Terrorfish
Glazio
Soltusk
Brakitorus
Vegitiger
Megarex
Anubis
Gulper
Ninjagale
Stegotops
Beetlebrave
Stagbrute

I will not list anything below epic. I have all of the monsters labled “rare” in the overworld, and all of the temple monsters. I can also ultra evolve each of these monsters if required. Please help.

For those of you who prefer the images instead of names:

Go and get yourself a Galvbane my friend.

1 Like

Go to list view ingame and post screenshots of ur monster list instead of typing the names. Some of us are more acquainted to monster icons than names .

There you go, I’ve added the pictures of said monsters at the bottom of the topic.

Lol

That cropping is top notch but next time use “list view” in the top right of the menu. It shows 24 at once.

Personally I would build a front line with that earth epic with One-on-One. Use it with monsters that have survivor (storm SE dragon and whirlwind epic) plus the shadow scythe cat with timestrike. Then behind use a couple of stun burst monsters then a couple of protectors. These should help your survivor and timestrike monsters get a lot of kills. After that use your legendaries and any super epics you like. Finish the team with one of the starters that has last stand.

2 Likes

:fearful:

Lol galvane is a GOD XD

PUT SOME RESPECK ON GALVBANE

2 Likes

Lmao you coudve just posted your list view and saved so much time from cropping

Sorry, GALVBANE lol

1 Like

Is that a shiny panda if it is then use that with one on one it works great

I mean, it takes like 2 seconds to crop directly from a screenshot, and the list view is there.

1 Like

You could just skip the whole process tho