Help Wanted..

So after dropping alittle stimulus money into this fantastic game… I can’t seem to put a well cohesive team together. Really could use the help of the community again if you have the time to check out the pics of all my monsters, thanks!

I would suggest to hatch more and more

Please make a team that you think is good, share the picture and we can start from there.

Thought it that the first pick I had posted so my b

if you can evolve that Dracorosa. it and shiva are a great combo. I would add them and Lordreign to front row with that blue flutter. it absorbs stuns. the electric dragon sucks. drop that. Your Galvbane you wanna pair with a stunner to make use of timestrike. Blitzdragon should follow Galvbane. I have never used that shadow Knight guy with 14 cost. so depending on if its a stun absorber u may wanna add that to either front row or in your 5-8 spot. every 4 spots u want a stun absorber/stun immune monster for defense from what ive learned so far. Dracorosa is a must UE tho. Followed by Revenarc for pve.

1 Like

Nightrider has desperate all and instant overwatch, so he’s a big time sweeper. for sure pulls some fire away from shiva dragon because he can be a big threat if he gets under 20% health but not sure if he belong in FL. thanks for the advice though I’ll see what I can come up with. Currently can’t get anymore omega minds… which really blows lol

Stuck at what lvl ?

honestly that Egyptian guy revives a fallen teammate. if I were your I would use it 5th to revive shiva if it dies.

Ah shiiiiii I didn’t think about that but check it this line up got me to 30 wins. Should I still try to fit the revival wolf in there?

really you won 30 matches with that? wow. why break what works then. I say no.

That front line is fairly tough to kill. I see you running into an issue with someone who uses a Oniblade tho.

2 Likes

Lol wellll more like 10 to 12 Wins, I was at 18 or 19 before I started reworking the team