Next to evolve, need some strategies

Big game changes! who would benefit me the most for my next evolve? I feel like i can have a solid team but im kinda struggling to put the pieces together here my team is last picture

I would save up all your gems and fruits for the anniversary…most likely this Friday

Im looking for team building strategies and who to evolve next but thanks for info

1 Like

My advice is evolve the first new monster you get next week

Why is that?

Last year for anniversary they gave out a ton of gems so there’s a good chance they do it again and hopefully you’ll get a new legendary from it

1 Like

Better to save up your fruits now

Ok, i might get a new legendary then but im still wondering what would be a great addition to a team composition now based on my current selection

I would try and play revenarchion near Auro, so that auro will resurrect all dying Revenarchions and eggs. I would also move Shurikaizer near to Emeraldeus and Viridi so that you can get easy retributions. Also consider swapping Gear or Titan to something else, having both is kinda overkill as they have a similar role. They need a more dedicated setup to function like that ( A LOT of stun/sleep around them). Dragoon also is a bit lonely there, not in a great spot to be part of a sleep or blood move charge strategy.

Agree with Barty that in your current team none of your unevolved legends would make a big impact so wait for anniversary and see what you get. If you really want to evolve someone, I recommend Shadowyrm as he was very useful in clearing protectors when I beat the story with my newer account. Katt is more of a modern PvP monster so as AP spam is dead, for PvP purposes I would test out Katt. It’s up to you.

I actually updated my team before i read this post i realized reven beside auro can be insane. Here is my current setup

1 Like