Who does this?

I’m in a battle right now with someone who beat me - I have one guy left… and instead of ending it, they’re just stunning me and skipping turns over and over and over again. What possible motivation could someone have for this? 

That was me and this is what you get for waiting 30 seconds for every move once you realized the battle was lost trying to force me to disconnect.

Next time play quick and the battle will end quick.

Tough love lol

I have endless patience sometimes.

Can’t believe you’re actually here, haha. Sorry, was NOT on purpose!! May have been because I was watching True Detective, but otherwise wasn’t aware and didn’t expect you to disconnect when I had almost lost anyway! And then I stayed on forever wondering why on earth you wouldn’t kill me!! Thanks for the explanation, at least.

Hahaha~~~
I did this to a Japanese guy recently, he was using stego&char. So after five minutes of stun he finally rage quit, he’s got backbones lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I should have just quit. I was just so curious! Hence posting here, obviously. Anyway now I feel bad haha

How did the scorpionix get stunned? Did u guys have a stun battle lol

I think because the Angel one was using Haste he ended up just chilling there without being stunned? Wow, I haven’t used stunning so I never considered that you could actually get stuck in a stun battle to see who would give up first…

OH DAYUM!!! *grabs popcorn*

Sorry if it wasn’t your intention, it just seemed you were taking way too long on purpose. You would be surprise how many players do that just so the opponent gets annoyed and dc. And it does annoy most players.
I usually do the same against stunning teams. Its a waste of 5/10 minutes but sometimes it is good to make them taste their own medicine.

Anyway, again, sorry for doing it to you, nothing personal and I do not do this to every player - just to make it clear. It is mostly against stunners when I have the chance.

Don’t know about you guys but I’ve been facing a lot of 30 sec players lately and it does get old sometimes.

When 3 stasis users come out, there’ll be another issue that could come up: have all 3 stasis users next to each other, then put stasis on all 3 enemies and keep them locked under stasis. That way, they’ll be unable to do anything at all.

Kind of like this issue, really, but can happen right at the start before anything gets going.

I skipped turns with scorpionix, so it goes 1 TU behind the opponents ark.

Yeah, been there against a guy with kami. Had the battle in my hands and the guy kept using stasis on my Omega to force me to dc, but as you can see my patience is quite endless so eventually he gave up.

I think it’s because when Don gets stunned , scorpinix skip the turn so it went behind Don, then the stun just kept on going and scorpinix kept skipping while angelon and Stegospike didn’t need to

I’m in a battle right now with someone who beat me - I have one guy left… and instead of ending it, they’re just stunning me and skipping turns over and over and over again. What possible motivation could someone have for this? 

What you did to ewertonrodrigo… is what you did to me yesterday as well. You just waited 29 seconds before you made a move when you were playing vs me when you knew you had lost. _ This is pathethic _. I’m glad you got the win, I couldn’t care less about ‘winning’ vs you. I disconnected, even though you had like 4 arks left and I had 10.

OHHHHHHH *eats popcorn faster*

No problem at all. I actually haven’t dealt with 30 second players before (…I’m probably not good enough to have been targeted by that particular tactic) but AGREED - I can’t stand battles where you sit there stunned while they just beat you! I don’t even get how it’s fun for them.

Ken patrol stop eating all the popcorn! *takes popcorn*

I’m not gonna say anything about what eddster mentioned happened yesterday, but as he said, he dc’d and I believe many players who already got Kami also dont care about diamonds anymore and do the same, so it kinda created the whole problem as people started abusing the ‘strategy’.

Unfortunatelly Im still far away from kami and the diamonds are necessary, but sometimes i just wanna jump into the phone, get out on the other side and punch the person who is doing it in the face.

Hey you guy shushhhh!!! *went back to the seat*