Which monster you struggled the most to find?

Share the monster that you struggled or are you still struggling to find the most.

After effective 1173 days of Neo Monsters
My biggest struggle is…

Santabeast…

7 Likes

Shiny Moji and Yin from the friend box.

I think the developers should consider putting this friend chest only monsters, which are I guess former reward monsters, into the shop or as new event rewards again.

I don’t like, that they always like to put the same monsters as event rewards within a short period of time, like Shiny Megazeratops or Fluffurious. Also the Balancion Trials would be a great event for giving out this actually weak reward monsters.

They could also raise the pull chance of the friend chest only monsters.

Some players open since years and don’t get them. Now with the 2nd gold banner even a click further to reach the chest.

I’m sorry I got upset :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

I can trade my yin for you, wait.

1 Like

im at almost 600 days login and i have used the friend chest almost every day. i got my first friend chest only monster last month.

2 Likes

Yang is the one i want the most, didn’t even know that i had santa beast lol

2 Likes

Friend chest is yin
G.F Jasmine has been avoiding me for months :expressionless:

2 Likes

Maeve.
Still on 4.2k gems searching for last shards.

6 Likes

Azida. Yes, Azida. Rolled ten packs on that festival banner in June. Got all the featured legendaries, but not a single copy of her. Then I rolled two packs in a special egg and she came. Makes sense.
(Forgot to mention Bovolcus. It’s the only First One I’m missing.)

2 Likes

Auro dragon :sweat_smile: oh also on my 700 th day i got b2b 2 first ones from rares .

2 Likes

Nagandia. Got it on the release banner once, then another time the next time it showed up, then again after the next time. Then it went like 2 years before i got the last shard but that’s because i quit :joy: but still the longest it has taken me to get something I really wanted

3 Likes

Yesterday my brother hatched three Rare Eggs and found Cosmodragon, Aurodragon and Kuraokami. He had Kuraokami +3 after using the Neo Ticket. Then he spent on the 300 gems banner with Frozmaw/Mechaviathan/Kuraokami and awakened his first mythic after 102 days of playing, without spending an ounce into the game. He also has Nebelronix, meaning he can DR spam better than me.

I gave him all the advice I didn’t follow :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Santabeast would be mine too, but the funny one is Na’turgoul. I had 240 rare gems saved when mythics first released into the game and from those 48 rare eggs I got Na’turgoul. Now, 4 years on I still haven’t seen another Na’turgoul lol

7 Likes

That insider information must be really useful huh.

Nope, I was saving rare gems because I didn’t need much from the egg pool and I thought it would make a cool Christmas YouTube video… something I’ve continued on each year.

1 Like

Its because of him why i didn’t get the last gabrielle shard, got him twice on the guranteed packs😤

I have 0 and im at 1150 days

1 Like

Orca

3 Likes

I try 780 gems on last shikabloom banner but got nothing :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Same.

Angelion - It took me something like 1500 gems or more to get it and two and a half years of playing. (That had its upside. Since I didn’t own any counter stums I learned to protect myself from alternate stuns.immune and adsorbent things

2 Likes