Which monster you struggled the most to find?

Boxjaw from friend chests
Inferni and Nova from eggs
It was crazy…Got 5copies of azida and not a single egg of Inferni.

1 Like

Fire - None. I don’t like them. They deal high damage to my earth monsters :smiling_face_with_tear:

Water - Tardigrenade, i love Tardigrades and that Thick Skin passive is so beautiful to him. Hope it will be exclusive to him forever. I’ll be rooting from him

Earth - that tree guy with a lot of stroke haha i like all earth monsters, especially the throwers. been keeping +9 potions until i finally get him

Storm - Staticsphere :rage:

Holy - Aurodragon :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Shadow - black from Yin Yang, my dream is to do LINK Death Sentence of Ankou in PVP while that black thing is alive, and that enemy will die. That’s my only goal in this game. :purple_heart: My first L in egg is Ankoudragon, SE egg is Torrentide and monster chest is white from Yin Yang. I love those three in story missions. I played hours (yes, more than hours) before… just to survive a single fight in ultimate challenge with those bad bois, doing ultrawave (all) and careful slayerbane ,hoping those death revenge will not hit ankou or yin yang. its priceless for me when i win there because i dont have payback killer, aurodragon, gear man or any crescendo :sob: (i now have wraithcaptain to help me finally) just sharing sorry :pray:

5 Likes

Aurodragon took 4 years to hatch.

I’m also still missing some of the OG legendaries: Kamiwyrm, Tiamazus, Nebelronix, Stormloch, Godfeather, Serapheon and Cybereon.

Oh, and I still don’t have Santabeast or Boxjaw :smile:

2 Likes

he is in the shop for 3 tickets.
@DMGInterference is an enjoyer. :wink:

Static :heart:

(also a fan of Ankou and Tardi. good choices!)

hope u get em all.

2 Likes

Dolphriel

1 Like

I like you already

1 Like

When is angelion and Jungleflipper coming out again?

thank you, really hoping too. and thank you for informing me about arbo in the shop haha i’m gonna get him already :green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

oh :flushed: well, thank you sir :smirk: haha jk

1 Like

Noxar

Btw guys Neo monster is getting impopular

@DonT89 might know but I‘m not sure he tracks legends

@Pride Ping ur clanmate @Lacktwo

Hello, Based Department? :telephone_receiver:

4 Likes

bh

5 Likes

Sorry @DMG_UnholyPrem I was quite busy,did you get in touch with him and how did you know I was in EMI :joy:

I am frequently in touch with lacktwo and erlin they both predict legends and abt u when I asked erlin abt legends list he told to ask lacktwo in the clan chat.

:blush: Did you get Lacktwo BTW seen you on YouTube Super cool

1 Like

Ah i am barely even active these days

Oh please :joy: :smirk:

1 Like